Quickie~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey guys... I didn't update my blog for such a long time. Sorry if I had disappoint you people. Haiz, I've been pretty busy for the past few weeks. Ok, I admit it, I'm lazy. XD! Assignments, midterms and blah blah blah. Just imagine, just for the subject Applied Statics alone, have 3 midterms. WTF! But good also, thanks to this I have a little basics. So, I don't have to study so much for the finals. Hahah! I'm now at campus, group studying. Jan Fei was rushing me to update my blog. Oh well, happy now Mr. Soon Jan Fei? LOL!! I don't have the mood to study, but still... I have to control myself. Gotta force myself to study!! I don't know whether I can make it or not? I'm a last minute fellow, and I don't have immediate-absorb memory. Pray!! XD! I'm freaking taking a break now. Can't stand it. I need KitKat! LOL!!

Speaking of break... one of my friend, Oh my god! I tell you...he's really taking a break. He is in Korea now. I was like, "Exam's the week after." And he's like, "I know!" He'll come back the day before the exam. What the f@#$! No la, just kidding. Actually, he went there feeling very very very guilty. XD! I don't know. Why don't we all ask him when he returns ya? Hahahah! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (I hope he has something for me when he comes back, XP) Alright guys, I'm going back to study... Peace out!

0 thoughts: