Is that you Kelly?

Posted by WeiKeong under
Oh my gawd!!! I don't know what's going on. First, Katharine McPhee, American Idol Season 5 top 2 finalist if you don't know. Then now Kelly Clarkson??!! I mean, my blog is just an ordinary one, that contains my favourite music, my life and so on. Suddenly, 2 international superstars found my blog! WOAH!! Katharine said on my shoutbox, "Hey there, I was browsing through blogs and I came across your lovely blog. Have a nice day". Then just now, while I was studying, one of my friends called and said that Kelly Clarkson visited my blog. He and I was like, "Is that the real Kelly?" Hahahha! Cuz there are many impostors and nothing-else-better-to-do people around. LOL! Anyway, Kelly said, "Hey ! I've been receiving lots of hits from your blog through one of my gadgets that keep track of ppl who visit mine. Thanks for supporting my music!" Oh my... can I faint? XD! I hope that's the real Kelly!

Well... IF that was the real Kelly Clarkson, this is what I have to say:

Hey Kelly! I'm so glad you visited my blog. I couldn't believe it. I mean, my idol came and visited my blog, not only that, she posted on my shoutbox! Hahaha! I really hope you could visit Malaysia and put a show here. I've never seen you live. After all the interviews I've watched through Youtube, you're such a humorous and nice person. You are such a good example to the younger generation these days. Oh I can't say much, my mind is blank now. Hahaha! I'll keep supporting you + your music! Good luck in everything you do... You rule!! Love ya!!!! :D


IF that was not Kelly Clarkson and just an impostor, all I can say is, get a life. Don't you have other better things to do than going around and pretend someone you are not?

XD! I hope that does not scare Kelly off! Peace out!

0 thoughts: