Backstage

Posted by WeiKeong under
Yesterday was the Martial Arts Night 2009. I was one of the working committees for this event. I gotta tell you guys, getting involved in events during a short semester is freaking tiring, becuz during a short sem, the period is shortened by half of the normal semester, then the work is doubled. We have to learn things twice the speed. For example, normally we learn one chapter per week, now it seems like 2 chapters per week and we have to absorb all that into our brain in 3 weeks, then we are expected to be ready for the midterm. Plus, assignments one after the other (I'm talking about engineering graphics, LOL!), no kidding! Every week we will have one from Engine. Graphics. Oh fuck that! XD!

Anyhow, there's much experience to gain from this tiring and hectic semester. Well it's not like this is the first time I've experienced this, hehe! Let's get back to the purpose I've written this post, shall we? LOL!

Well, I was the working committee for the event. I was in the publicity division, I didn't help much though. Instead, I went and find sponsors, last semester. Great experience! And, I went to help backstage yesterday. It was so busy. You have to be alert at all time, be thinking what's next, what-if problems and so on. One mistake, the whole show goes down, no I'm just kidding. Maybe just get embarrassed a little. Oh well, I had fun! =)

Last time, I used to think what happened backstage, or when the curtains closed. Haha, I've finally got that feeling. I did take some pictures and videos, but they weren't great. Oh ya, in the middle of the show, my "Big Sis" aka Da Jie aka Qiao Hui called. XD! So many names. Someone was supposed to send her to Melaka Central but couldn't make it. She called me but I couldn't either. Sorry ar Da Jie, XD!

To be honest, the show was a little sad. Small crowd, and the story line of the drama was a little dull. Haih...

~ I'm already gone~ already gone~ You can't make it feel right~ When you know that it's wrong~~ Ahem, forgive me, this is what's stuck in my head now. LOL! Aight... until next post... ciaoz!

0 thoughts: