Busy busy busy~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hooh, finally I got some time to update my almost-abandoned blog . Haha! I've been very busy these two weeks. I just finished my Engineering Graphics assignment. That was hell lotta work. It's not that hard, just to keep the neatness and accuracy of your drawing. One freaking millimeter out of place... *smirk* prepare to draw it all over again. O.o well, that's how it works if you wanna get perfect score.

Speaking of this subject... I don't really like this lecturer. He just wants a piece of me, like finding fault... no but I dont really like him. This is just personal, so I'm not trying to hate anyone or something. He's a good lecturer.. so... haha!

After tomorrow, it will be like another-load-is-gone, cuz Engineering Graphics midterm and the Malaysian Studies research project will be over. Then all it's left is the Materials Science midterm. Yaiks... I'm doomed! I'll be like headless or something.. No really, something tells me that it's not gonna be easy. Gotta work hard, gotta try no matter what, I don't want the same thing to happen again. I know, I've said it like a billion times. ~~I gotta be strong~ Just keep pushing on!~~ ignore me...Haha!

Oh well.. until next post. Peace out!

0 thoughts: