English Presentation.

Posted by WeiKeong under
December 23rd 2008 was a nervous day for me! It was the English Presentation of Trimester 2. Okay, we were divided into a group of 4, I was in the group with Kim San, Rachael and Qiao Hui. Hehe, we did on the topic, Child Abuse, which was our choice. Hehe! Rachael did on the statistics( Gawd!! She's damn good.), Kim San did on the types and the causes, Qiao Hui did on the effects, and as for me, I did on the solutions. Let me show you the slides. (FYI, I did the slides, :P) Can't see very well? Click on it to enlarge...



















Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures of us presenting, but Yew Tung has the video, yes, the video! He has the whole thing of us presenting. Honestly, I don't think I did well on that day, but still, I got an A. Was the lecturer blind or deaf on that day? Maybe she thought we're good enough, who knows? Well, if Miss Aida (our english lecturer) were to give an award for the best presenter, it would definately go to.... teng teng teng teng......(drum rolls).... Ng Shi Nong!! My goodness.... he was marvelous... absolute flawless!! He was like a pro! I'll request for Yew Tung to post the video on YouTube, then ya'll can watch. If he refuses or has deleted the video, then there's nothing I can do about it, sorry guys. Fortunately, I have some "behind-the-scenes" and the "backstage" photos. LOL! Here you go...








Seroiusly, these guys were playing with my laptop, and took a few pictures, to be exact, camwhored! XD!


This is the photo of everything's over (the presentation, not the relationship, get the sentence right), outside the class...


One family!!

Alright, that is it for my post this time... more exciting and interesting posts will be comin' up! Until next post... Nitez!


Peace Out!

4 thoughts:

On January 14, 2009 at 3:19 AM , j said...

bro

"thumbs up"
good well done.
keep up the good work yea

realli so mani time to blog u.
hehe...
miss u lot lot...

cya on the open house day yeah...

haha^^

 
On January 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM , YC said...

haha bro!jia you!!yup..u had been really nervous on that day..but compared to last sem, u did a relatively good job..haha...in other words, u had improved alot...keep it up!!hehe...i was wondering y aida graded me so well too...i thought i will be getting either a A- or B..lol..guess there is something good bout that crazy bitch after all!XDXD

 
On January 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM , WeiKeong said...

Waaa, Ah Hui, you miss me ah?? LOL! OK lo, then see when I free, then I go Seremban find you all lo... so simple! LOL! Take care yea!

Heh, Jun Yu! Thanks yea, I was really nervous... Huiyo!! You dare to call her crazy bitch ar?? Not scared she read this blog? XD!

 
On January 14, 2009 at 9:10 PM , YC said...

oh yah hor!later she come n bite me how?!XD