Stressed!

Posted by WeiKeong under
First post of 2009.... Haha! Sorry.. I haven't updated my blog for like 5 or 6 days. Haha, wait... don't curse yet...there is a reason, I've been studying for my finals. Gosh, they were tough... maybe it's because I've not put enough effort into it... you know me... the 'last-minute' person, LOL! Hmm.. it's hard to change, but I still need to change! So, the 2 papers are over and now, left Calculus on Thursday!! Wheee! Sigh, not to happy too soon, don't know what's the paper like. So, better start studying now!! Got to go, or else, I'll be taking for Supplementary. (Hell no!!)


Peace Out!

3 thoughts:

On January 6, 2009 at 11:46 PM , m a y ♥ said...

gambateh for calculus paper! :)

 
On January 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM , j said...

wow... wan may still so free to read other ppl blog yah?? me so late oni comment cuz some fren ask me to go visit his blog...


erm... bro... do remind me that " we are all in this together" FINALS??

just close ur eye n it will pass... haha^^ i know it's already stray out from my main point...

just that we will always be by ur side... good luck on ur exam n everything else.... good LUCK!!!

NiteZz

 
On January 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM , WeiKeong said...

Thanks Wan May... thanks Jan Fei! Ya, we're all in this together! Haha!!