I'm In Love With Ellen!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey guys... I guess that you all have heard that Ellen DeGeneres will be replacing Paula Abdul as a judge on the next season of American Idol. I'm a little sad that Paula's leaving, but hey, look who's coming. It's Ellen!!! Woohoo! I went to my friend's house a few days ago, he showed me a video from Youtube. It's Ellen's Bathroom Concert Series. This episode featured the super-talented-huge-vocal-American-Idol-Season-3-finalist, Jennifer Hudson. Oh my goodness, what a voice, and Ellen, she was FREAKING hilarious!! I'm sure some of you have watched Dreamgirls. Well, they sang the hit song from it, And I'm Telling You. Jennifer starred in the movie and sang the song off!! If you have not watched the movie, the first video that I'm gonna post here is the song. The second video is the one Ellen singing with Jennifer. Enjoy peeps!! Laugh your a$$ out. XD





Peace Out!

0 thoughts: