Blackout!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Suddenly I woke up and everything was dark. Completely dark... I thought I was blind. Don't laugh cuz this experience is scary. I blinked my eyes, but it was still the same, no change. I put my hand in front of my face, I can't see it. Gosh! Then I could hear my mum calling my dad from downstairs (FYI... I sleep downstairs, yes, maid's room XD)... that was only then I knew that there's a blackout. I reached for my phone right next to me and unlocked it. Man!! It was only 3 o'clock. My mum was in the living room, prolly was watching her Korean Drama till late. So i turned switch on my phone's flashlight application I just downloaded days ago(thank god!). I went to go get my Mum, brought her to the store room to find some torches. She went up to sleep. The whole neighbourhood was so dark. Last time, at least there was some streetlight. Now, none! The electricity came back around 5.45 in the morning.

Gosh! I hate blackouts, especially during the nights. The house will be completely silent. Your hearing will suddenly become supersonic. You could hear the clock ticking, high pitch sound from no where, people scratching(if there is one, LOL), mosquitoes from metres away, okay maybe not that far but still, it'll be louder... and other sounds. The feeling is soo freakin eerie. It's like a horror movie. First you couldn't see anything, then slowly you could see some light, moonlight. Your eyeris widens to maximize the intake of light. You know when I went to get my mum with my phone's flashligh? Gosh, the scenery was like from the movie Quarantine! LOL!! My mum's face was like the people with rabies! Hahahahah! Just kidding... Sorry Mummy, I didn't mean it. (though she'll never never come across this blog XD)


Is the opposite of blackout whiteout? LOL!! Nope. According to Wikipedia, err.. let me just copy and paste. Hahaha!

Whiteout is a weather condition in which
visibility and contrast are severely reduced by
snow and diffuse lighting from
overcast
clouds, mist or fog.


Haha! The Whiteout I wanted to talk about is a movie. I watched it at Sunway Pyramid that day.This movie is not bad... starring Kate Beckinsale. Check out the poster... pretty cool.

Alright guys, I'm preparing for my next class. Ciaoz~

0 thoughts: