Chillin~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Last week during the 2 weeks break (ya 2 weeks... DAMN MMU for this! XD) I went to Sunway Lagoon with my MMU friends. It was a little boring but I had a blast. Prolly it's because I went there 2 years ago and nothing has changed. Hooh... I can't tell you how tiring the trip was, well my legs literally broke, my shoulder literally dislocated, and my eyes... dried up! Hahaha! Ok... here's what happened. I went to my grandma's house, stayed there for 3 days, then went all the way down to JB to find Wen Jun then to Seremban to meet Jan Fei, Kim San and Yi Yong, later travel up to Sunway!

Oh, speaking of JB, Larkin Sentral is the worst nightmare!! Everything is so messy, people selling tickets without a counter, people yelling, children running up and down, and some people, the give you the face of you-wanna-piece-of me! I don't know if the ticket seller ever realise that there is such thing as Customer's Rights or Hak Pengguna. You see, I wanted to walk to McDonalds from one end. Then along the way, there were several ticket counters of different bus company. Each of everyone of them kept asking the same question, " Dik, nak pergi mane?", "Pukup berape?", "Skrang boleh?". That time I had to wait for Wen Jun to come so I just said, "Tunggu kawan." I don't know how many times I said that. Lets say if there were 10 counters along the way, then I have said 10 times. My Gawd! Kay, long story cut short...

-When Wen Jun arrived, a man came and said, "Oh, kawan lu dah sampai, skrang boleh? Dua stengah?"
-Wen Jun was like, " Bus ape?"
-Then he said, "Duuu, bus tu kat sana. Eh, bawak dua budak ni pergi ke bus."

And so we walked with the guy and he showed us the bus. IMMEDIATELY, he started issuing tickets. WTF! Wen Jun rejected. Why? Firstly, the bus looks STOOPID! Secondly, I don't think the bus has a freakin name, no company. Of course Wen Jun rejected la...

-Just after that, Hwah! another guy came and said, "Mari, duduk bas ni. Bas ni VIP seat! Bagus punye!"

Another one, same case, looks nameless. Cuz only "Express" is written, it looked like there was a name before it but was scrapped off. Who would have trusted that? And of course, Wen Jun said no.. the man was furious, started shouting. Come on la... we have the right to choose which bus we wanna get on. Argh, then we went to browse for bus companies. We were familiar with Transnasional. So as we were reaching the counter... my god i tell you... people from no where came flocking to us wanting to sell us tickets.

-One guy said, "Hey, where are you going? Seremban? Now can? 2.30..."
-Wen Jun said, " What bus is this? How much?" (He didn't answer the first question)
-He said, "I give you cheap cheap, no where else can get. RM 27 (if I'm not mistaken)"

Hahahhaha! It so funny that the guy said that. Transnasional counter was just right in front of our freakin eyes. The price was stated RM 25.90. Of course we asked, but the man said that that is for economical and his is for business. "Haiya, just one ringgit won't hurt." My ass... won't hurt! XD! We had no choice but to buy the tickets cuz it's already 2.28pm, unless we were willing to wait till 3.30. God no! After buying, the guy brought us to the bus. Guess what?! It was the same damn bus. Ooh!! Remember the angry man earlier on I talked about? He saw us.

-He started cursing foul words! "Lancau lu! Tadi suruh kau naik tak mau!! Skrang baru nak naik bas aku! Pergi mampus la babi cina!!"

How discriminating... He kept repeating that same sickening sentence over and over again. Wen Jun just looked at him. XD!! We didn't care till the bus left.

Oh ya, we almost got sent to KL, cuz the bus stopped at Petronas opposite Terminal 1. It was raining, so we were expecting the bus to make a U-turn. But it didn't. Luckily we were dropped at Mobil at S2. Thank god! Hehehe! Put a night at Jan Fei's house then the next day to Sunway. Stayed at Sun Inn Hotel (not sure how you spell it). Then fun at Sunway Lagoon. The next day... my legs were tired, so I didn't join Wen Jun, Jan Fei, and Kim San for ice-skating. I went to Redbox with Yi Yong. Yah, only the 2 of us. So fun!! Seriously, it's REDBOX! LOL!! They have a lot of new songs that Dreambox doesn't have. Oh, Melaka sucks... in some ways. Hehe! I hope when the new Jusco opens, Redbox will be opened as well. Yay!




For more photos on this trip, you guys can head to Wen Jun's blog. I ripped these photos from his Facebook account. Thanks WenJun.

Yeah so the new trimester just started yesterday. I'm taking Materials Science, Engineering Graphics 1 and Malaysian Studies. What's that you may ask... well that's Sejarah. Just that it's in English. Lame! Last trimester's results will be released this thursday. OMG! I'm so nervous! Just let me pass this round and I promise I'll be hardworking! T.T

Toodles... I'm blogging from MMU and gonna go home to be fed. XD!


PS - Wen Jun, you told me that I don't have to tell everyone bout it. I just did so deal with it. XD!!

2 thoughts:

On October 27, 2009 at 11:32 PM , WenJun said...

Haiz... This kind of things are common... He cursed us, sayin we stupid n all, but he didn't look at himself... He is a ticket seller... Great? I don't think so... I doubt he even graduated from high school... He cursed 'lancau'? He tries to show he knows Chinese... He can't even pronounce that word properly... Smart? I don't think so... He should have stuck with babi, since its the only bad word in BM... He walks away as soon as he realizes I was staring at him??? So much for his courage...
He fails to realize that, without us Chinese, he might not even be standing on that very spot... He'd wish he was a ticket seller... Hell, this country wouldn't even be as it is today... They would still be living on treetops if it weren't for the Chinese... Anyway, Nice post... I had a great time... Hope for plenty more of trips like this... Btw, ur welcome... haha...

 
On November 29, 2009 at 10:44 PM , Jerome said...

lol! Wk and WJ! i myself have a couple of experiences in Larkin... Most of the time we were lucky... sometime when we just dropped by at the roadside, the ticket seller came and it was the bus that we wanted (saved a lot of time and energy due to their help :) ) But there was once, the bus actually went away while i was on a short trip to the toilet... im really sure i didnt went away for more than 5mins... most probably that the bus driver and the ticket seller were doing business under the conscious of the company...zzz... but then we managed to get another bus which was about ten minutes later... believe it or not, the customer only occupied half of the bus... that was when i took a lot of photos on the bus as you can see in my hp...
Another experiences of mine, is that the taxi driver trying to scam us... from about rm40 to 20 (almost half of the original that he offered)... we kept rejecting him and he kept offering until it was reduced to 20+... he kept explaining why it was that expensive but we didnt care... in the end we got up on another taxi beside a road which was also 20+ but i didnt feel bad, at least he didnt try to scam us