Flying Canai

Posted by WeiKeong under
I went for supper just now... and had "Roti Terbang"... haha! I've heard about this but never wanted to try it. Cuz I think it was rather geli... haha! You know... tossing the roti in the air. Eww! Haha... who knows a fly or mosquito flying nearby, then ter-trap into the roti... LOL!!



Before this, I thought roti terbang was a roti canai made ready then toss it to the plate and ready to serve... mana tau, it's the dough that terbang. Haha! Makes it even more disgusting... all the dust and smoke. Uueekkk! Haha! Kidding~



Sorry guys, I didn't get any pictures. I was too embarassed edi.... lotsa ppl there watching. I'm afraid they'll call me jakun, sakai or whatever. Haha! Oh, I forgot to tell you the place... It's somewhere nearKampung Lapan, around Bachang area. The one near Petronas and Prudential. Get it? Haha! It's okay if you don't, cuz I didn't get where's the place when Jun Hao told me. I had to confirm with Yu Giap when I got there... thanks guys!



We got there but didn't know which stall was it, cuz there were 2 to 3 stalls around 30 meters gap. So we stopped at the one we suspected, sat in the car and waited for the man to toss the roti in the air... Haha! Like spies... I have to say that the roti is not bad... NICE! =) You people should try it...



Gosh... look at the time... I better sleep now. Have to be refreshed tomorrow. I've already wasted 3 days doing nothing, instead of studying. Haih~~ I need motivation!! Nitez... peace!

3 thoughts:

On April 21, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Yiing Meing said...

jb got flying wan tan mee~ but i forgot at where liao.. my senior's dad's stall =)

 
On April 21, 2010 at 2:30 PM , WeiKeong said...

Haha! Ya, I heard Wen Jun said it before... next time I visit JB you must bring me go eat ah... LOL!

 
On March 30, 2022 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous said...

live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀