It's been a long time~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Well, it's been quite some time since I sat in front of the computer to blog. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm addicted to Facebook, NOT for the games but the comments. I admit that there was once I got addicted to Typing Maniac. Now, no longer... Haha! What??~~ It was fun alright... but then I got bored.

I have to say that Facebook really bring people closer, you know? With all the comments. After some trip, you post up all the pictures, then you poeple spam the picture. Haha! Cuz recently I went to Genting with some of my friends and it was hell of a FUN! The best part is, even after we all got home, the fun doesn't end there, it continues with photo commenting... HAHA! I'll see if I have the time to blog about the Genting trip.

I'm blogging from the computer lab, gotta practice my AUTOCAD skills. Lab test this Friday!! Wish me luck! Haha! Peace~~