Only 2 more days!!

Posted by WeiKeong under

Yes!!! Only 2 more days and she's stepping on Malaysia's soil to entertain us all. Yippie!! ^^ Haha! I'm soooo freaking excited. You know, when I watched Idol back then, I was thinking, "Oh my gosh. She's my favourite! I wonder when can I only see her perform live? She gives me chills."

The day has finally come. But I'm still a little sad, I don't have the Meet & Greet Pass!! =( I want it soo badly! I tried so hard to win the pass through Facebook/SonyEricsson. But I didn't win. It's like this, you have to answer 2 questions about sony ericsson and 1 question about Kelly Clarkson, and complete 1 slogan. You know what happened? There are ppl who completed it in 2 seconds! No kidding... 2 FREAKIN' SECONDS!!

How is it possible? Don't you ppl have to read the questions? Come on la... there must be some hackers playing. Shit!! Not fair! Whatever~~ cheater!


I won't be able to blog for the next couple of days, cuz I'll be taking MUET tomorrow and leave for KL right away.... and then the next day... I'll be PAARRTYING with Kelly Clarkson!! "Oh owh oh~ I do not hook~~ Up up~~" Yaaayy!! I really hope I can see her at some shopping mall then ask for autograph and take some pictures. Then it'll be my best day of my life... yet.(Oh god!! If you can hear me!) You know, meeting your idol and having a picture with them is not you can do everyday... =)

Ok... I gotta go~ Peace!

2 thoughts:

On July 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM , YC said...

BOO!!lol.. wei keong..this post is like last sem until now..its been some time since the last time i enter ur blog..well..since i last reformatted my comp..hehe..when wanna update bout the countless trips we had?hehe..cant wait to read it..

 
On July 20, 2010 at 1:42 AM , WeiKeong said...

I know~ Will update soon... haha! Maybe bout the Prom Night.