New Year, New Resolutions~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Okay, it's New Year's eve, only a few more hours left to the year 2009! Aren't ya'll excited? Well, 2008 has been a great year for me, one of the most blasting years of my life!

Ahem, lotsa things happened, happy and sad moments. I've made a lot of friends this year, maybe it's because I came MMU, new environment, new friends. Actually, when I first enter that uni, I didn't think that I would make so many wonderful friends, so many thrustworthy friends, and to some of them, how quickly ya'll have become my closest friends, well if you think you are... hehe, I don't want to mention names here, I might break hearts, no offence. LOL! If I did make enemies here, or maybe offended ya'll in any way, my apologies... They've helped me along the way from the very first day I stepped onto MMU's ground, right till today! Thanks guys! Ya'll rock! To me, friends are the most important thing in the world. Imagine if you work or study or even do things without a friend, can ya'll survive? To me, I can't! If you wouldn't take all my friends away, every single one of them... heh heh.. I'd rather die!! I know some people might say, "Can.. why cannot? Sure can wan lah!" Well, all I can say is congratulations, I'm pretty sure your life is colourless. You know what I mean? Good. Of course when new friends come, the old ones wouldn't be forgotten... I love ya'll! So, my first new year resolution for 2009 is be nicer to all my friends! LOL! I'm always nice to my friends... or not? Haha!

I wanna get good grades!! Who doesn't? If I look back, I've been lazing around ever since Form 1, no wonder I've not been getting good results since. Hey, my friends made it, why can't I? I know it's not easy, plus I'm in an engineering course, although its not what I in favour of. Lotsa effort have to be put in, like what they say, you reap what you sow! It's like input and output, how much you contribute is how much you get. Everything needs sacrifice,that's what I've learnt from my teacher in secondary school. For example, you wanna succeed in maintaining your relationship with your partner, you need to sacrifice your time. Be with them. Don't expect your partner to love you back if you're not spending time with them, you may drift apart. You want to buy an expensive thing for yourself, you have to save money right? Then the money will be sacrifised, in another word, spent! LOL! Sacrifice... a scary word! Like something's gonna die... XD! So, I will study harder and put more effort in my studies! I hope I can do it! LOL!

Am I like.... erm.... erm..... ..... obe..e.... .... overwe..gh... fa.... plu..p? Shhh... not so loud! LOL! Well, if ya'll don't think so, I think I'm a little ... you know what's that word, don't pretend! Haha! I need to work out, my belly is killing me. It's like, a balloon. When you slap it a little, it'll generate waves! Really!! My gawd! I totally need to go jogging! Yi Yong, I'm with you! LOL! I'm getting a little heavy. I know I've lost some weight, since Form 4, but that's only a little. I don't care, I need to lose some weight in 2009! Hehe!

Well after saying so much, let me summarise, my new year resolutions are, be nicer to all my friends, study harder, and lose some weight! Woohoo, I hope I can do it! Well, I must do it! LOL! These are mine, what about your's?? Hehe! Happy New Year!! 2009... Here I come!!

Peace Out!

5 thoughts:

On January 3, 2009 at 4:43 AM , YC said...

keong!i m all the way with u^^
make sure u check urself every month on what u had accomplish k?hehe

 
On January 3, 2009 at 8:23 PM , WeiKeong said...

Really?? Oh thanks! About the weight thingy... when you said you're with me, does that mean you're gonna 'share' my lunch? LOL! Just kidding!

 
On January 4, 2009 at 4:24 AM , YC said...

nah...i just mean to eat all ur food for u, lunch, breakfast, tea, dinner, supper,u name it...XD..jkjk..hehe

 
On January 6, 2009 at 1:35 AM , WeiKeong said...

What the hell... no way! LOL!

 
On January 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM , YC said...

yer!
i dont care!i wan!:P