Assignments, Drama, and Test!!!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Omigosh! All three together? I'm so gonna pass out! Haiz, luckily... drama's over, just now. Hehehe! Gosh, I was so nervous. Everything ended up pretty well, except that it wasn't exciting. Other groups were funnier, they had their characters switched gender, like girls to boys and boys to girls!! LOL!! I'll post the videos when they are ready. Not our group... no one recorded for us... sad. Whatever... now it's time to focus on other things.... assignments and test! The deadline to hand up the assignments is tomorrow and the test is tomorrow night. Better get started now... Buaix!


P.S. Good luck to the other groups which haven't presented their drama! I'll be there to support tomorrow!


Peace Out!!

3 thoughts:

On March 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM , I eyes to the sky! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On March 12, 2009 at 10:56 PM , YC said...

lol..good luck man...better finish ur assignments 2day..2mrw go spend time study pps...o yah..remember must record other group's drama for me k?hehe..tq

 
On March 14, 2009 at 2:58 AM , 七仔 CJ said...

gd luck to you too~ ^^