Poker Face

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm sure most of you have heard the song Poker Face by Lady Gaga on the radio... very nice right?? Hehe! I went to my friend's house last week and he introduced to me the acoustic version of the song. OMG!! Lady Gaga's marvelous! She's so creative... she changed the melody of the song. Love her soul... Here's her performing Poker Face acoustic live at AOL Sessions. The end was hilarious, she used her foot to play the piano! Hahaha! Here it is.




Funny isn't it??! LOL!! But, she did a great job! Nitez!

Peace Out!!

2 thoughts:

On March 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM , 小巧 said...

oo...
i noe wat u y'day nite ler..
wah~she's lk amazing..
her voice so gudn soo sexy..
i lk tis version..
n she is soo creative..
her acabella oso soo gud..
two thumb up 4 her..
haha^^
thx 4 ur recommended 2 me..
haha^^

 
On March 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM , Jane said...

wow..this version is so amazing ler..well done!