Rain...

Posted by WeiKeong under
Aww man... rain! It just makes me so lazy... can't even go jogging or archery. The weather is so cold and damp. Everyone's so slow moving... haha! But good also, the previous days were so hot!! It's good to rain once in a while, hehe! The cold and dark environment reminds me of Twilight... I'm reading the book, halfway through... yeah me! Haha! Just now, 8 to 10 pm, we had Physics replacement class. Then, when the class ended, I went to send Jan Fei home as usual... when I was on the way home, Qiao Hui called, asking whether Jan Fei had left his pendrive and cell phone or not. I checked and said no... We were all so worried! After a long search... he found it! and do you know where was it? Outside his house! *faints* What the hell? It must have dropped when he got out of my car! Hye!! Luckily no one found it earlier than he did. Haha! Hmm, nothing much to blog about today... nitez!


Peace Out!

0 thoughts: