Drama Practice!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Hahaha! Haha!!! I couldn't stop laughing... Finally today we get to practice for our drama presentation... it was kinda fun, I mean uber fun! There we lotsa bloopers... LOL!! Let's start from the beginning. Let me introduce to you my drama group members, me (of course), Kim San, Jun Yu, Yi Yong, Qiao Hui, Pay Shan, and Jerome. Well, we finished our class toady at 5 pm, which was Chemistry tutorial. Then we went to SRC, somewhere in MMU, haha... to practice. At first it was a little awkward, a little shy to play the role, like when we wanna speak, people were looking at us, but we didn't care. In the end, there will be audience too right? Haha, so, practice, practice and practice, finally someone said that they are hungry, couldn't remember who... so we went for dinner, Pay Shan went home. After that, some of them, the non-Malaccans.... haha!, wanted to bath... (not fair, I didn't get to bath >.<), so they went home, except Jan Fei... LOL! He was the sesat one... cuz he's not in our drama group.... whatever... who cares! Then when we came back, practiced... then, ahahahahaha! The practice was more like a parody... all jokes. But at last we get to finish the last scene. Then we all went back. Haha! More updates on the drama! Good Nite everybody!


Peace Out!

1 thoughts:

On March 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM , 七仔 CJ said...

Haha~
my drama is kinda fun too~
like comedy~^^

I want see yours!!!
act like "white chicks"?
:)