Hot N Cold

Posted by WeiKeong under
The weather was so cold yesterday, as if like I was in Genting Highlands. It was raining like.. I don't know... cats and dogs?? Haven't use this phrase for ages. XD! It's hasn't rain like this in months, but today was like.. hooh! HOT!! Err.. not really, just moderate. Hahaha!! Just to show some contrast between yesterday and today.

Anyway, I sat for the Engineering Maths 1 midterm test just now. Can you imagine? Pure objective questions... 18 questions! Helo?? this is maths, aren't we supposed to show steps and workings??? But good for me, cuz I didn't know how to do a single question if it was subjective. Heheheh!! Just kidding, we were tested on 2 topics, I only know how to do the first topic. Understanding level for the second topic is 20%. So how did I managed to answer? Tembak or tikam la!! XD! I actually had some other alternative way too... haha! You guessed it!! You can't blame me... our tables were so near to each other. It's human nature... don't tell me you're gonna spend my last 20 minutes hoping the answers to pop out themselves... My eyes and vision should fall where they may! LOL!! Who cares, only a few questions... Haha!! I'll buck up for finals. This test is only 18%. Does not carry much weight. So... tired now. Going to bed! I'm not sure whether I can wake up for tomorrow's tutorial or not. Nite guys!! Peace!

0 thoughts: