I'm Already Gone~

Posted by WeiKeong under
OMG!! I just got home from campus and turned on the laptop. I went to a website which I usually visit and saw... Already Gone Music Video! Oh my GOD!!! I just hope this will be a successful single for her!!



It's pretty obvious that this video's from Youtube. So, it'll be suspended anytime. I'll try to find a replacement as soon as possible! Hehe!! I think this video is not properly done, cuz it got cut right after the bridge. I hope that this is not the real video, just like Katy Perry's Thinking Of You. It's not the premiere yet, so anything could happen. Keeping my fingers crossed, cuz I don't quite like a music video which doesn't seem to have a storyline and a person walking aimlessly. I need to see more people!!! XD! I really like MVs like Love Story (fairy-tale-like), Because Of You(so touching), Behind These Hazel Eyes, and more... haha!

*Smack forehead* After weeks and weeks, people are still arguing about Halo and Already Gone. Here is what Kelly Clarkson said about it in an article published by CBC News... read it!


"Ryan and I met each other at the record label, before he was working with anyone else," Clarkson begins, gritting her teeth. "He's from Oklahoma, I'm from Texas; we got along really well and had some of the same influences. We wrote about six songs together, four or five of them made the album. It was all fine and dandy. I'd never heard of a song called Halo. Her album came out when my album was already being printed. No-one's gonna be sittin' at home, thinking 'Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyonce and Kelly the same track to write to.' No, they're just gonna be saying I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, 'I don't understand. Why would you do that?'"

The palpably frustrated Clarkson claims she "fought and fought" to try and prevent her label from releasing Already Gone as her third single, out of respect for Beyonce.

"In the end, they're releasing it without my consent," she sighs. "It sucks, but it's one of those things I have no control over. I already made my album. At this point, the record company can do whatever they want with it. It's kind of a shitty situation, but.… You know, you learn."



Poor Kelly, the last time was My December, and now this? It's TMTH! LOL!! I sounded like Danny from American Idol... =.=' . Alright... time to sleep. Adios, until next time. Peace!

2 thoughts:

On July 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM , Anonymous said...

Ya lor... Poor Kelly!!! Bad luck juz come without any warning don't they???

 
On July 31, 2009 at 12:06 PM , WeiKeong said...

Yea lor! Sedih!