Survey~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Today was like a hectic traveling day for me... haha! It's like this, we are organising a trip to Infineon. Of course, the trip isn't all about Infineon, but other places too. We thought of going to an astronomy exhibition at Tanjun Bidara after visiting Infineon.

Okay, here's what happened. I was supposed to have Engineering Maths at 10 am. But I woke up at 9.55 am! I was like @#$%*&@#@$!! Quickly brushed up without bathing. Eww... I couldn't stand it.. anyway, late for class. After that one hour, went to Plazasiswa, took brunch (breakfast + lunch, in case you don't know), and headed to CITS to check the place we were surveying. Kim San found it and so we left. There were only 3 of us, Kim San, Qiao Hui and me. The rest wasn't free, they had things to do, like lab sessions, meetings and so on. So, we left to Tanjun Bidara. We wanted to visit the Astronomy Planetarium. OMG!! It's so freaking far! Google map said it would only take us 27 mins to get there, but we got there at 45 to 60 mins! (don't trust it) It's like travelling to Muar! When we got there, it was a little disappointing to me, but to Kim San, it was okay. I mean to travel all the way up to Tanjung Bidara, just to visit a Planetarium... and it isn't free of charge, we will have to pay if we wanna watch the show, don't know what you call it. 5 bucks!!! Any discount if 40 students? "Ah yes... 40 students, we will free you 3 tickets. ^^! " WTF!! Then we asked if they can provide lunch for us. They said yes. Price? 4 to 5 bucks! Total of 10 bucks! I don't know students are willing to pay or not! Haiz... we're considering whether to take the offer. My gawd!

Okay, after that we went to Melaka Central, to take some brochures ,and Qiao Hui wanted to buy her bus tickets to Penang. Guess what we found... we found that, there's a second Planetarium located at.... ....... ....... MITC!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!! Should have gone to Melaka Central first! Oh whatever. And later we went to MITC to have a look. This time we brought Wen Jun along, cuz he had nothing to do at Ixora, I just dropped by at Ixora. Too bad the Planetarium wasn't completely opened. Haiz! Later went to Mydin to see whether there'll be any food for the students IF... I said IF, the second Planetarium is chosen to be visited.

Okay, later... went back MMU, check the internet to see what other attractions available in Melaka... any suggestions? Hehe, let me know ya.

Just know, I surfed youtube, I saw that they recommanded me to watch a video of Happy Tree Friends. Haa~~ long time I didn't watched that. When I watched it... my reaction was... WTF! Like this also can?! Hahah! seriously, If ever a person can die so easily, mankind will extinct in no time! I swear!!




Damn! I'm starving.... gonna hunt some food in the kitchen! Nite guys!

Peace out!

0 thoughts: