Babies and Toddlers

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm so sorry becuz I didn't update for quite sometime. I was sick. I was sick for 3 days, haih... painful days. I haven't fully recovered but I'm healthy enough to type. Hehe! People... don't ever get sick these few days, or weeks, or who knows, months!! As you all know, the H1N1 virus is getting out of control, 13 deaths in Malaysia and 3 from Melaka!!! Oh God save us all! You see, If you get sick, of course you will see the doctor, and where the doctors are? That's right, hospitals and clinics, where virus and bacteria roams in the air. Even if you're not infected by the H1N1 virus, there's a high chance you might be infected when you go to the clinic or hospital. Sad isn't it? Deal with it!! So DO NOT FALL SICK!!!

Anyways, I browsed Youtube and I found babies. Haha!! Laughing babies, sleeping babies, serious babies, terrified ones and so on. They are all so cute!! Take a look...







I find this one cute too, but embedding is disabled, so just click here. He laughs and cries and the same time. LOL!!

Alright.. these two are no longer babies, they're more towards toddlers and children.The first one, he's trying to tell his dad that his younger sibling bleed. His dad laughed at him and he ended up angry! LOL!!




This one's a little girl, she's afraid of her own shadow! Hahaha!! Her mum said, "It's not going away!" XD!!




Now this upcoming one is a little vulgar, but oh well, it's not his fault. Haha!!


Gosh! I just love them all!! Cute!

Peace!

3 thoughts:

On August 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous said...

The funniest video is the BLOOD 1. HAHA XD couldn't stop laughing. Hehe XD

 
On August 6, 2009 at 7:52 PM , WeiKeong said...

LOL!! Ya! "Daddy!! Blood-de. Blood-de" In the end he shouted,"Not FUNNYYY!!!" HAhahahahaha!!!! All of them are so cute! ^^

 
On August 7, 2009 at 3:09 AM , haru90 said...

yaya.. DOn 4get to do revision n teach me after tat.. cos i don hav time 2 revise.. T.T''
Take care yourself ya..
Hope to see you soon..
Bubye.. ^^