Happy B'day Yi Yong!

Posted by WeiKeong under
We celebrated Yi Yong's 19th birthday a couple of weeks ago, Wednesday, which was on the 29th of July 2009(actual day). Oo, it rhymes... hehe! Sounds great? Sure it does but totally bad timing. I mean, everyone was busy preparing for tests, classes, lab sessions and so on. Let me explain, we wanted to celebrate earlier but everyone was busy preparing for Engineering Maths. Ok fine, and then on her birthday, some were having lab sessions in the afternoon, so we decided to make it at night. Sadly, a few of them were having classes. How about the next day? Some would be sitting for a test. Friday? All in the mood of going back to hometown. This is the problem, in degree level, everyone's timetable will be different. How upsetting :( However, we still had to come up with a solution. After weeks of planning, and until the very last minute, we decided to take her to Sibaraku. Of course we did not let her know. Do you know how hard it is to surprise a person who you've become so close with? Ok, maybe we have no skills. Actually, we didn't know how to surprise her, all we did was, act like nothing happened on first half of the day, and then make her happy on the other half. Great idea? Ya, as if she thought we had forgotten. Come on!!! We're like a big family in MMU! You know it's so hard not to wish her, cuz looking at her face... oh man!! Here's what happened, I went to class as usual, a little late, had to pay off the summon I got that morning. I was not surprised, she was well-dressed. Heh heh, I looked at her face, hoping for me to wish her and I didn't, and I said something else. I said, "Why are you dressed up today? So weird... Is something wrong?" She seemed so disappointed. Oh my god!! I felt so sorry. Jun Yu had his own trick. OMG! We all were mean... very mean. I couldn't take it anymore so I wished her through sms. 'Thanks' to Pay Shan, I already felt so guilty, she had to rub it in. I texted wishing her happy b'day... I forgot, sorry... wanna treat her for lunch/dinner(her choice)... place?? Din's Cafe/Morry Cafe... where she hates most! LOL!! Haiz! How sad...she even had to complete the lab report which had to be submitted on that day. Let's talk no more... besides, I'm too lazy to type. Even, the Birthday Gurl didn't write herself, I'm kind enough to blog about this for her! She should be thankful to have a brother like me... Hahah! (beh bin :P)

Oh ya... before I forget, Wen Jun, his b'day fell on the 26th of January early this year. Familiar with the date? It was the first day of Chinese New Year. He didn't really celebrated it. He just got wishes. How depressing... I know. XD!! We all decided to surprise him too (half a year belated... cute! ^^). Here are the pictures of the event. Lazy to type =.= sorry guys...




















After stuffing our stomach with LOTSA food, we went to Jetty. Speaking of stuffing food into out stomach, Puei Shuan and Pui Chin said that they will eat any food they see. Haha!! They didn't, they took so much food, in the end they asked us to finish some for them. XD! Where was I? Oh ya, Jetty! We went there to get some breeze. It was great! Too bad we didn't get pictures. Okay, we did, but not nice. So, no point posting them. Anyway, Happy B'day my sis! Have wonderful last TEEN-age year of your life before you turn 20. Which your age will start with the number 2 and no longer have the sound teen... LOL!! Same goes to you, Wen Jun (if you're reading this) XD!

So sorry for not updating my blog for like what.... 3 weeks? I was busy and the main reason was... plain LAZINESS! Yup, lazy. Good night guys!


A picture at the Jetty, hehe! Credits to Pui Chin(shoot) and Siew Hiong(direct). ^^


PS - Ei Wen Jun... your camera's resolution very big weh... Had to resize the pictures and it takes long time. Good camera anyway! LOL!!


Peace!

1 thoughts:

On August 28, 2009 at 12:51 AM , haru90 said...

Haha.. Ya la, you are the greatest brother in the world, so kind to help me to blog it put.. Actually mine is half way only.. haha..

Thanks a lot to all of you to giving me sweet memories. I just hope our bond will never break.. ^^