Unsatisfied?!

Posted by WeiKeong under
So yah, just got my PTPTN stuff done. Finally!! Thank gawd. I didn't get the full loan, unlike most of my other friends did. I got only RM 42,000, others, RM 66,000. Damn, I still have to pay back in the future, RM 268 every month for 15 years!!! Oh well, there's nothing else I can say, eh eh... LOL!!! Gaga!! Speaking of her, I heard that she's a man. They said that they saw her... ahem, "stuff" while she was performing. I think people made that up, just to sabotage her fame. Well, you know, Lady Gaga is one of the most influential artist now... great songs, great talent, great look, and everything. Oh wait, there's a video. Haha! I think it's still fake, although it seems real. Cuz when she got up from a motorcycle, her tight skirt went out of place and wallah... everyone saw it, the BULGE! XD! I don't think it's real, must be a swollen vigina or something... hahahahahah! Maybe a loose underwear, I don't know. All I know is, it's not a penis!! She's hot, so stop. See it for yourself. Er, the "stuff" sort of "came" out at the time 1.14... =.='"




Ok, we went out of topic, back to the purpose of this post. Haha! So I was talking about PTPTN. I went to the PTPTN briefing, a waste-of-time briefing and the people from PTPTN are not polite at all. I tell you... the officers and the receptionist (I don't know what you call them) are rude, well not all of them. But still, majority of them. Firstly, the head was a control freak! I mean, he has no simple manners. He talks to us as if we were Primary school students. He was like, " Sesiapa yang datang dari semalam beratur kat sini!! Hanya nomber 400 ke 500. Eh budak, kamu nomber berapa? 525??! Ape saya kata?? Pergi belakang!!" I was like what the hell?

One of my friends, she wanted to take a number for her friend, so she went to the counter to take one. The man wanted proof that she was from the morning session. So, he asked her to list down all the things he said in the morning, then later only let her take a number. So sad! There's another lady (big lady) at the counter. A lot of people was complaining about her. She pressed the button, to call for the next number. After summoning twice, the student almost arrive and then she pressed to call for the next student. Then she told the boy to take a new number cuz he was a little slow! Poor boy, from number 100+ to 300+. How upsetting. Oh ya, another thing... the whole briefing was supposed to start at 8, they arrived at 9 something. I almost died of old age! XD! Just kidding! There were many other complaints about the PTPTN staffs. After the whole thing was over, I was like, what the hell is wrong with you people? Unsatisfied?! Oh whatever. Luckily that was the last time I'm gonna deal with PTPTN (at least 4 years). Haha!

PS - Happy 18th Birthday Swi Shyang!! Go do all the 18 stuff!! LOL!! Enjoy your B'day! =)

Peace out!

0 thoughts: