3 Down 2 To Go

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm blogging from the campus. Alright, this will be a very short post, just to write down what had happened today, just like a diary, haha! Just now was the Chemistry test, well.. it was okay. I forgot some definitions for some terms, ergh! Why couldn't I recall? Can you believe it?? I wasted 40 mins + 20 mins watching Ugly Betty last night, gawd!! It's so addictive. 40 mins for one episode and 20 mins for half. The half was when I realised that I couldn't continue like this or else I'm gonna fail, so I stopped. Gonna watch it this Wednesday. Oh well, it's no use 'whinning' over a spilt milk. It's over..."cuz baby it over~~ you know it's over this time~~" familiar? Jesse McCartney la... LOL!! Kim San would call me musical. Whatever... Anyway, gonna go continue studying now. Thank God Yew Tung's here!! Gotta go... ciaoz!!


PS - All the best everyone, who are taking exams!!


Peace!!

0 thoughts: