Study~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey guys, the exam is so near that I can smell it, haha, just kidding, but it's really near. As near as this coming Monday, and I'm struggling on all of the subjects, including English, yup... including English! Normally, I would just say, "Huh? English? Is there anything to revise for English?" Heh, this time it's different, we'll be tested on literature. Haiz, back to secondary school, Literature and KOMSAS. Hahaha!! KOMSAS... I remember that. Anyway, I'm trying my best on Applied Maths now, it's tough! Thankfully there were Yew Tung and Yi Yong around, especially Yew Tung. ^^

Hah! Today, I woke up at 8.30am (miracle), just wanted to get to campus early. Then went to see Madam Selvarani for evaluation. Got some lecture from her, what to expect, she's a lecturer.... Hahaha! Later, went to CITS to meet Jan Fei and then SRC, to study, unfortunately, FULLY BOOKED! The library was too noisy, so decided to go to CLC. Thank God there was one room with one big table empty. So, Jan Fei and I studied there. The rest joined later. For the first time, I sat there and studied obediently, Haha! I don't know why, maybe it's becuz of Madam Selvarani. Before that, she told me to study hard, so that one day I don't sit down and regret. I think that woke me up. Haha... so studied the whole day, but I did slack a little, lazed around. LOL! Whatever it is, I'm gonna continue this for at least 2 weeks. XD! I wonder this will ever happen. Hmmm, I'm going off to bed, wanna go to campus early tomorrow. Nitez!!




Peace!!

3 thoughts:

On May 17, 2009 at 2:14 AM , JJLim90 said...

lol! good la... got study something... worry la... but cannot manage myself well also la~

p/s: dont say something like, you smart one la, no need study also can de...
smart ppl also need to work hard ok? ^^

 
On May 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM , haru90 said...

lolololo..
y u suddenlu upload tis photo har??
like so yesterday..
hehe.. ^^

 
On May 19, 2009 at 12:17 AM , WeiKeong said...

I like this photo... W was browsing my computer and then found this photo. Missed the trip.... Hehe! Why? Felt threatened?? LOL! Just kidding!