MUET Speaking Test

Posted by WeiKeong under
Today was the speaking test for MUET. I went to campus at around 10.20 am. Haiz, before that I was deciding what clothes to where, pure formal or smart casual. But my cousin said that it's better to wear formal, it's more presentable, but I was thinking of wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt. After some debate, LOL!... I decided to wear a shirt and a pair of normal trousers. and so I went to MMU, dropped my cousin at Ixora and went to meet Yi Yong. Wow!! She dressed... erm, can't be explained in words. LOL! Ok... we went to Law Library and waited there. Not long later, we were asked to enter a room (hot and warm), onning the air-cond was like no effect, I think that the outside air is cooler. Whatever, there I met new friends. Let's see, two from the same course, degree second year, and a first year foundation in management student. Funny XD!! The two seniors, they're in the same course, same class, and same timetable. The funny thing is, they have never seen each other before!! WTH?!Hahahaha! So, moving on to the speaking test, well it was so so, I couldn't speak fluently, suddenly words that I wanted to use, just wouldn't come out. Maybe I was too nervous. Plus, we didn't have enough time to conclude the whole discussion. If I get a 4 and below, I wanna retake. So fun making new friends, looking foward to see them more often on campus... ^^


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On May 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM , haru90 said...

Were I been so weirdo to you all?
It was not funny at all..

 
On May 11, 2009 at 9:23 PM , WeiKeong said...

Huh?! Weirdo?? Did I say that?