Happy Mummy's Day!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Ahh~~ Mother's Day... Yesterday my grandmother(mother's side) came from Muar. Haha! We took her out for dinner at Lagoon restaurant. OMG!! The bill was so expensive! My mum ordered lotsa stuff that we don't usually order, dishes that fit the king, LOL!! Just kidding, I'm not used to that kind of dishes though. Well, today, my other grandmother(father's side) came. We took her out for dinner (normal la... what else? LOL!) This time, it was no Lagoon but another restaurant. We wanted to go to Bei Zhan but it was fully booked. This restaurant we went also almost the same thing but we managed to get a table. So, after eating, my uncle and my grandmother went back to Kluang, leaving my cousin behind cuz will go to Ixora tomorrow, wanting to study for the exam. Haiz... exam. Later, we went to Dataran Pahlawan, my cousin, brothers and I wanted to buy a gift for my mum but don't know what to buy, so my cousin suggested we buy her perfume. So we walked to Body Shop at Makhota Parade and bought one... Hope she'll love it. LOL!!

Anyone of you are a fan of Taylor Swift's Love Story, and Viva La Vida by Coldplay? If you are... I have good news. There's this guy in his early 40's, he mixed these 2 songs together using piano and cello. His name's Jon Schmidt. There is a story why he played Love Story, it is dedicated to his 7 year old daughter. He said it's her favourite song. What a great dad! His piano skill's amazing! So creative... Here's the link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys. Thanks to my good friend Jan Fei, I got to know about this. Go check out his blog if you people are free, he's got some useful information on his blog sometimes. Find Jan Fei on my buddy list or janfei.blogspot.com.


Anyway, I gotta go. I need to complete my Chemistry assignment... and get prepared for tomorrow's MUET speaking test. Hope I don't screw up! Wish me luck!! (just kidding :P) Nitez!!


PS - Happy Mother's Day mummy! Thank you for raising me up and teaching me how to be a good person. I appreciate that and I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done. I love you!! ^^ (though my mum will never never never come across this blog, haiz! if she does, I'll consider to stop blogging ><)

Peace Out!

3 thoughts:

On May 11, 2009 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous said...

Wa! U gv ur mom a perfume arh? It shows ur mom gt smelly lo... haha...

 
On May 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous said...

Sorry... It is only a joke... Don't take it important...

 
On May 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM , WeiKeong said...

LOL! Erm, may I know who are you, please?