Chain of Fools

Posted by WeiKeong under
Yesterday was the 1st of April, which means April Fools Day!! Hahaha, it was pretty fun fooling people, and being fooled by people, I must admit. Well, I got up late and reached MMU late of course.... how late? 15... ya I know. I thought I was the only one, but I saw Chia Cheng waiting for the lift. Hehehe.... the word "playtime!!" was in my mind. So we got into the lift, chitchat, got out and the next thing he knew, I was laughing at him.... LOL!! He was like, " What what??" I said nothing... then he said, " Wei ar!! Don't play lar!" I said, "Okay la... something's on your hair." Hahaha! He bought that?! Can't believe that he would fall for such a simple trick. Oh well, people tend to forget. Ok so, when we reached the room, the lecturer was revising with the students. I pranked 2 more students, namely Sepelong and Pay Shan. Sepelong?? Sepelong's an International Student in my class. She's from... Botswana. Well, same trick, "something's on you hair" Haha!! She was like, " Oh shoot! I forgot!" Then the few of us giggled. After a while... "Ok, class dismissed!" I was like what??!! The class started at 9 and ended at 9.40?? Hmm... how considerate of the replacement lecturer, Mr. Thum Ann for letting us go early, cuz he will be having Physics test that night, but i prefer him to continue giving us some questions to do or help us revise. Anyway, few of us stayed in the room and did our own revision. While revising... managed to pranked a few more friends of mine. Hahahaha! Speaking of test... so sad.... I didn't know how to do, but I've tried hard. Studied, revised, practised, studied, revised, practised blah blah blah... until the very last minute before the exam started. One hour in the exam hall (8-9)... well, don't wanna talk about it. After 9.15 was a different story. ( Needed 15 minutes to moan, complain, and to self-insult about how stupid I was, careless mistakes) Wanna know what happened what happened after 9.15? Next post... FYI, blogging from campus. LOL!! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday(fooling and being fooled).... and today of course, and tomorrow. Haha!

PS. Today's Siew Hiong's 19th. Happy Birthday!! And also to my brother, Happy Birthday, although it has been a week(23rd March). Khuan Yew, Mei Yi, Lavnya and Alice... Happy Birthday!!


Peace Out!

0 thoughts: