Random Update...

Posted by WeiKeong under
Well today was kinda boring but things turned out differently at the end of the day... Nothing special happened this morning... got up from sleep, do what a person does in the morning... I'm sure you know what are the things that a person does in the morning. Hahaha! So, I went to campus and sat at a table on the first floor of the library. Gosh, not a single classmate. The library was almost soulless... turned on my laptop and began to continue writing my script for the drama from where I stopped yesterday. Then Jerome called. Told him where I was and he came. We had a little arguments about our script.So changed a little, and then I started to feel bored - so I called Jun Yu. He came and we continued writing the script, and again, the three of us argued. LOL!! We compromised and did what's best for the script. Haha! It was 3 pm until Jerome complained that he was hungry, he hadn't taken his breakfast. So, we stood outside the library, hesitating where to go for lunch. It was 3 something and raining heavily, very very heavily. No joke! Thunder rolling so loudly that it could crack or might even break the windows of the library... ok, maybe not that loud. But it's very loud... so what? not the point. The point is, we hadn't taken our lunch. Since we couldn't move around much becuz of the rain, we went somewhere that has shelter for us to walk under... hahaha! Thank God MMU's connected to Ixora foodcourt with shelter all the way! All 3 of us ate chicken rice. After lunch, Jerome proposed that we go to his room in Ixora. And so we did... but we couldn't concentrate. First, too tired... second, there's a computer in his room. He was showing us the picture when he was back in his hometown, Kuching. Then when it was 5, Jerome wanted to go out with his housemates and so we left. I reached home about 5.30 pm, bathed and went to Ong Kim Wee for satay celup, to have a dinner with Lem, due to his birthday on this coming Monday. I hadn't seen my old friends for quite awhile... we talked, and one thing I enjoyed most was.... laughing for no reason. I know, your expression's >>> =.=... It was so fun, they could talk about something that's not that funny, then they would laugh about it as if it was the funniest joke they've ever heard!! I didn't think it was funny but the way the laugh at it... gosh, just wanna make me laugh like there's no tomorrow! I'm serious! Oh, I miss those days... Anyway, thanks guys! Happy Birthday to Lem Wey Guan in advance! Good night everybody!


Peace Out!

0 thoughts: