It's Over...

Posted by WeiKeong under
I can still remember the first day of this year's Chinese New Year... and now... with a blink of an eye, it's over!! How sad... Anyway, I've been to quite a few houses, visiting. But only one house, my friends and I snapped photos which was at Pei Shan's house. Huh, I'm lazy lar, wanna write the whole story... just did some driving to Pei Shan's house, which is at Machap. Damn!! Her house has plenty of dogs... Here are the photos when we were at her house... I think you all know most of us already... except the petite girl is Pei Shan, and the guy in orange, he's Jerome, a Sarawakian, Kuching.. meow!! LOL!







Well, there are quite a number of photos that we took before this, days before... miscellaneous photos. I remembered we went to Jun Yu's house, Kim San's house, Jane's house, shopping complex. That day, we went to Ramen for lunch. We even watched movie. Erm... we watched Red Clif 2. It's a great movie!! Oh well, here are the photos...

























So, today, I joined the Archery Club, thanks to Jan Fei. If it's not because of him, I'll have no guts to join. Kim San also joined us. It was so fun! Damn! You know in the movies, where they showed those archers shoot their arrows? Shotting the arrows with ease... One example, Lord Of The Rings, the guy... hooh!! Let me tell you, they're all FAKE! Firstly, you think you can shoot an arrow that easily? Nonsense!! You have to balance your position and arm. After a few shots, you'll be tired!! Secondly, you think you can shoot infinite arrows? I mean, you have only a few arrows in your pouch, then you can just keep on shotting without finishing the arrows? and again, NONSENSE!! After shooting, we have to go pick the arrows ourselves... XD!! Nitez!!


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On February 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM , YC said...

lol!!cant blieve u thought it was true..i mean the movies...hehe..they normally lie in most sports...

 
On February 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM , j said...

yohere was right about that!!!

Never trust the movie!!

They are all fake

F.A.K.E

anyways... always been a pleasure to take photograph for you all....

And thanks for bringing me go to bai nian!!

U're welcome for saying me in such a good way!! haha!!