Cheap Things Don't Guarantee Quality.

Posted by WeiKeong under
I can't believe it... I'm totally blinded by cheap ( i mean cheaper) prices... I totally forgot, that I promised myself not to step into that shop again... but why? Why did I entered that shop again? You wanna know why? I went to Inverno to buy Archie's album just now. So excited!! When I got home, and opened the cover... WTF??! The holder was broken... you know right, inside the cover, there's something to hold the CD in the center? Yup, that one, it was already broken! *faints* This is not the first time that this has happened... when I bought Pink's I'm Not Dead, the same thing happened. Erm, Jesse McCartney's Right Where You Me too, except that the booklet was folded!! My God! No wonder people say, cheap (not cheap at all in this situation) stuff doesn't guarantee quality (I made this line my own). Other places's selling RM 35.90, some places worse, RM 39.90. Inverno only selling RM31.90. No wonder I got lured. I booked Kelly Clarkson's new album, deposited RM 10. I don't know whether I can change the cd or not... It's not fair, they didn't let me see inside when I wanted to buy it, don't you think it's a little tricky? I think I'm gonna try my luck tomorrow, if not... I'll sue! And... Kelly's All I Ever Wanted better be in good quality, or else, heh heh heh... prepare to receive my lawyer's letter... better yet, see them in court! XD! Kidding... But seriously, it's really frustrating to get something that is not in a good condition, where you pay a lot for it. RM 31.90!! It's not a small sum you know... If it's pirated, then it's fine... this is original. I know, you're now prolly saying, "Just a cd cover, no big deal. Why are you making it such a big issue?" To me, it is. So, I'll go there tomorrow and see whether they wanna change for me... Nitez!


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On February 7, 2009 at 12:51 AM , 小巧 said...

haha..y u go n buy a cheap pluk cd?
haha..cheap sure nt gud thg la..n cheaper den other shop so many...
haha..pity u..buy a bad condition..
u so lk tat"wild child" gal..hey..u nt US..n ur right not as gud as americans lo..
ok la..hope u cn change a better 1..haha..is ur idol album wat..

 
On February 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM , 七仔 CJ said...

huh~
u so bad luck!
must go change with them~
u brought lots of album from them d..
i think they brought the cheap pluk cd and sell u as original 1!
who knows!