Final Trimester...

Posted by WeiKeong under
The alarm of my cellphone rang this morning with the tone, A Moment Like This.... No idea why that tone, I forgot about it. So don't ask. Hehe! I forced myself to wake up, went straight to the bathroom and cleaned up. Grab a bite and drove to campus. I couldn't believe it... I actually felt excited. I don't know whether I'm excited about meeting my friends or I'm excited about starting a new trimester. Maybe a little bit of both? I have no idea. This is the final trimester of this foundation course before we all go our separate ways... a little sad now! Don't wanna talk about it, makes me wanna drop a tear or two.

Anyway, I reached campus about 8.45, hehe, I found a parking spot, I was so happy when suddenly, OMG!! The front left tire fell into the drain, it's not my fault! If you were there, then you'll understand. The whole car was like... sank?? I was so panic! I quickly hit the accelerator, released the clutch, hoping that the car would come out of that hole... After a few attempts, phew!...the car finally came out, my car 'mati enjin' for a few times! Luckily my car's as hard as steel! Nothing happened... Thank God! Damn parking spot. I will never park there again. So, after succeeding, I met Nicole, Andrew, and Meng Li... walked to class. They didn't see what happened... hehehe! If not, it'll be a big gossip in the class!

First subject of the day and trimester.... Chemistry. The lecturer's Mdm. Ho Sew Tiep. After the lecture, we had 3 hours break, no kidding, 3 hours! So we all decided to go to Batu Berendam for breakfast, Chicken Rice Ball. Before that, we met some girls(Wan May, Sin Ya, Min Min, Meng Li, and Yiu Yee), guess what were they doing?? They were pai-nian-ing! LOL!! They brought cookies. Haha, I was thick-skinned enough to ask from them... The cookies were delicious I must say! Thanks Sin Ya and Wan May! So when we got there, aww... closed. It's okay, we went to eat Duck Mee, which was just behind the Chicken Rice Shop. My goodness, I think it's the best duck mee I've ever tasted... no, seriously!!

After eating we went back to MMU, and attended physics lecture, lectured by Mr Rahimi, I was surprised!! I thought we would never get the same lecturer as the previous trimester. Who cares anyway, he's good!! Haha... After lecture, one hour break, went for lunch, then Sapura(just to play only, XD), then English Lecture! Her name's Azura. I learned that we will be doing drama as our presentation for this trimester... I'm so excited about this but at the same time... nervous!! Haha.. typical me. Okay, then went home after the lecture. Actually we all planned to jog after class, but Yi Yong... she had Japanese Class, Jun Yu had to go home early, Jan Fei... erm.. didn't know where he went, and I felt a little tired... So cancelled! Haha! To be frank, I was lazy... LOL!!

So, this is the first day of trimester 3! Not really exciting, everyone's still in the mood of Chinese New Year... baby!! XD!! Happy Chinese New Year! Good night everybody...

Peace Out!!

2 thoughts:

On February 3, 2009 at 10:17 AM , j said...

The front left tire fell into the drain??

how come u didn't tell us ler?? poor thing... have to becarful next time when u drive lor...

 
On February 3, 2009 at 6:12 PM , YC said...

eh..where u parked?must tell us o..so we wouldnt face the same prob again...hehe