New Look!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey people!! How do you like the new look of my blog? Nice? No? Then shaddup!! Leave! LOL, just kidding. I'll try this look for awhile, if I'm bored, I'll change it. I got tired with the previous one... hehe! So, Chinese New Year is coming to an end... how many ang pows ya'll collected? Or, how much money ya'll collected? XD! I'm sorry, I mean who asks that type of question? So rude right? Haha! Well, nothing much to say today, perhaps tomorrow or some other day... Bye! Nitez!!

Peace Out!!

8 thoughts:

On February 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM , j said...

Erm...
to be honest..
The new layout not very nice..
cause maybe i saw this layout at my friends blog also...

sorry if i offend you...
c u next monday!!

 
On February 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM , WeiKeong said...

Really?? Aww... Hehe! Monday? I wonder there'll be any classes on Monday, it's Thaipusam you know... and the library won't be opened... I'll go find out. See Ya!

 
On February 8, 2009 at 1:46 AM , j said...

oh ok... find it out and let me know be4 i;m going back melacca yea... but i think melacca dun have holiday rite? thanks all for tonight... tomoro we'll be back with my basketball looks... haha... going for a basketball match with my friends... FUN FUN FUN !!!

 
On February 8, 2009 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous said...

Melaka no holiday for thaipusam lo..KL got la...

 
On February 8, 2009 at 1:52 AM , Anonymous said...

btw....your layout looks nice!!!

 
On February 8, 2009 at 2:18 AM , Anonymous said...

It's sophisicated and it's edgy. It's like a breath of freshness to your blog. Well done (I am posting comment like a critic...yeah I know =X).

 
On February 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM , 小巧 said...

haha..ur layout mayb is taken fr sum website..too ordinary lo..go n find sum special blog layout i saw my old frens did..i dunno hw they make it..n no thaipusam holiday 4 melaka..n only 4 KL n penang..i mis penang holi~i wan holi~if gt holi..i sure go bek penang de..haha..bt well done..ur blog seem fresh after u changing the layout..bt the prob is nt enuf special..go search..my fren..

 
On February 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM , 七仔 CJ said...

i want new layout too~
it looks nice k~

keong, teach me! :p