Happy Daddy's Day

Posted by WeiKeong under
Daddy.... hah hah... I don't call him that way, just a simple, Pa! Hehe! Yup, today's father's day. It's nonsense when some people say that mothers are more important than fathers. Well all I can say is "you can kiss my A$$". Without your father, there'll be no you. So appreciate your father. Fathers play an important role in a family. Fathers are normally the breadwinner. Not only that, they give protection, you know what I mean? Ok whatever, I'm no good at expressing love in words. I've learnt a lot of things from him. Although sometimes he said things about life that does not make sense, they happen to came true, partly. Maybe some things are yet to happen, who knows? He has been living for 49 years, hold on. Is it 49? Ya, definately 49. Hehe! More experience in life.

How you all celebrated your Father's day? Mine was rather simple, went to a restaurant and had dinner. I'm so sad, I didn't get to buy a present for him. I didn't have the time to go out today, I know it's just an excuse. So, I'm gonna buy something tomorrow. Hope he will like it.
Happy Father's Day to all!! Goodnight everybody. ^^


Peace Out!

0 thoughts: