Random Outing

Posted by WeiKeong under
This plan was supposed to meant for Thursday, which is today, but yesterday's class was cancelled, which was the only class on that day. Since we had the whole day off, I decided that we bring foward the plan. Here's the actual plan, yes, actual, means that the plan sort of changed a little bit... okay, major. But the main activity was still carried out... whatever.. the actual plan was we (friends, of course) go to campus at 10 in the morning, and settle our MMU stuff. Then about an hour later we leave for Dreambox (main), and then around 3, badminton, then rest awhile and lastly, Satay Celup! Well, like I said, the plan changed. Hehe! Fine~ I'll tell you the plan. First, I reached at campus around 10.20 am (always late, hehe). Ran up and down like a crazy person and finally, got the stuff done. By then, it was around 11.30. Rushed to Dreambox. I booked 12 pm... but I got there 12.10 pm. They set the time from 12 to 3. Argh... wasted 10 mins. Oh well, I couldn't get my hands off the mic. I was so addicted to it. Haha!! Oh silly me, I didn't mention who tagged along. Well, the usual ones, Kim San, Qiao Hui, Yi Yong, Jan Fei, Jun Yu and me. This time we had Wen Jun to join us. The karaoke session was kinda fun! I can see that Wen Jun's a shy fellow, and Kim San too. They just sang a song or two, and also so softly, put the mic far away from their mouth. So what?! We all sang... well.. like... you know... hahah!! Don't have to be shy. So, after that, we went to Big Apple to buy doughnuts. I went to my school to take my SPM and PMR cert. Huh? My friends? Of course I seludup-ed them inide la. So happened that the other gate was open widely and there was no guard there. Tsk tsk tsk, it was soooo hot, when the sun shone on us, we were like running for shades. Imagine this, it is raining, and you want to get from one shade to another, how would you run? Take something to cover your head and run from one to another right? It's exactly the same, just that this was the sunlight! Hahahahahah! This was how we all reacted. LOL!! Okay... from here onwards, the plan totally changed. We were supposed to go for badminton, instead we went shopping. LOL!! There're reasons we went shopping. We went to buy the ingredients for Okonomiyaki. We made it at Jan Fei's house... ate it... hooh! Delicious!! Jane came while I was making the first peice, she made the 2nd and 3rd piece. I taught her how to make it... I must say that she's a quick learner. She also has good hands in the kitchen, made everything swiftly, unlike me, "ka chiu ban"(hokkien), which means do things slowly. This is the difference between professionals and ametuers. Oh well, there are always room for improvement. But hey, I got compliments from the pro, she said I made it better than the people made it at Jetty. Yay me!! :P.... Hahahah! We rest a while, then decided to go for swimming. Where? Heh, we sneaked into UG(University Green), it's not a university, it's an apartment, something like Ixora. Haha, swam till about 10 pm and then left for home. I know there are no pictures, but I will post it up as soon I get my hands on them. Goodnight guys...!


Peace out!

0 thoughts: