Lost and Found

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hmm, lost and found. What cha think? Yes, I lost something and found it. Thank God! I thought I lost my phone. I know, I know~ my phone is kinda old, rusty, and its-time-you-throw away-that-phone. Who would wanna steal that phone? That phone had followed me for more than a year now. It has sentimental value you know?? Ok, the story is, Jan Fei wasn't feeling well yesterday. So Jun Yu, Wen Jun and I packed bee hoon soup for him. I didn't realize that I dropped my phone at his house. So I went home without it. Then at night, Yi Yong contacted me through my chatbox. It's on the right of this page, can you see it? Ok. Haha! She's smart. Anyway, searched till late at night yesterday, and continued searching for my phone this morning. Do you know what time I woke up? 6 something!! I couldn't sleep properly. Oh oh, but I do have a sweet dream last night. XD! You would not believe what I dreamt about. It's weird, but I like it. Well, miracally, Kelly Clarkson had a concert here in Malaysia and came to my house to sleep over. Then I digged out every album and poster of her for her to autograph. Out of no where, I had a camera and snapped tons of pictures with her. LOL!! I know, too good to be true. LOL!! Back to story, I tought that my phone must have fallen into Jun Yu's car. I've tried many possible ways to contact Jun Yu. Then I found Jan Fei's number in my brother's phone. Called him, he was half awake, haha! ( sorry ya XD!) Then he said my phone's with him. I was like... phew! hehe! He told me that he told my brother, and for don't-know-what-reason, my brother didn't tell me. Cheh, had me worried sick all night. Sould have followed Lady Gaga's advice... "Where are my keys I lost my phone... Just dance, gonna be okay, da da du dum, just dance..." LOL!! Anyway, thanks Jan Fei! =) Alright, I wanna sleep now, didn't have enough sleep, and to continue my miracle Kelly Clarkson dream. LOL!!


Peace!!

1 thoughts:

On June 19, 2009 at 11:39 AM , haru90 said...

So where are you now?
Your phone is on my hand now and I'm not sure did you see my message.
I mean depart, not going to central, don't misunderstand.