A New Chapter

Posted by WeiKeong under
Today, new semester started. Like I said, I'm no longer a foundation student, I'm a degree-to-be (not yet graduate, =.=) student. Haha! So, a new chapter of my life has begun.... sort of, kinda.... maybe not a new chapter, a sub-chapter, LOL! I was soooo glad. I got to see all my friends again. All of them had not changed a bit. What to expect? It's only 2 weeks. Haha! Well, I had all together 6 hours of lecture today, there's break in between of course. Are you kidding? If it was 6 hours straight, I would be dead! Haiz, it's just the first day, and everyone's still lazy, typical us. Even the lecturers are so. On the first lesson already, the lecturer himself wasn't present. He had another lecturer to take over him. It appeared that he was busy, had to attend something inportant. How far is that true I don't know. We were dismissed early fot the first subject, by an hour! I repeat, by an hour!! He said that he's not responsible for the first few topics, only the last few. I think from now onwards, we all won't be having only a lecturer to a subject. At least 2.... I think. Then when came the second, she was hardworking. Yup she, a female. She used up till the last 10 mins, the dismissed us. Then the third, .... ..... ....... he's an Indian. Well, I'm not sure he's a Malaysian Indian or an Indian Indian, you get what I mean? His slang was, oh well, strong? I don't know how to put it in words. Hahah!! I tell you, this guy, argh, the way he taught, he was like only talking to the first two rows of the hall. I couldn't hear properly what he said. I'm gonna sit at the first, erm... ok second row starting tomorrow. Hehehe!! Hmmm, I think that is all for now. I'll be having 8 am lecture tomorrow. Good night guys!


PS - Nice seeing you guys again ^^... Still missing those who went to Cyberjaya, and of course, the ones who are in different major from me. No mattter where we are, keep the PE 05 and PE 06 alive. All the best!!


Peace Out!

0 thoughts: