Subject Registration

Posted by WeiKeong under
To register subjects for the coming semester is the most sickening and "pek chek" thing to do in MMU. Why? I'll tell you why. First of all, we need to know our exam results before we could register the subjects, but the thing is, we don't even know when our results will be released. So I waited for it, checked my results since the second week of the holiday, giving me no peace day and night. Finally!!!... when I got to know my results, I wanted to register the subjects, I couldn't. What the hell?! So I waited until the next day. I heard it was supposed to be 9 in the morning, then 10. Later... 2.30 pm!!! I mean come on la! I woke up so early in the morning for nothing! At 2.30 sharp, logged into my account and tried to register. When I was on it, one of the tutorial class was full. How could it possibly be? I followed MMU's clock 2.30 sharp (they had a clock embeded on their website), and yet one of the class was full. This means that the time to register was set a little earlier. Shoot!! should have known. I had no choice but to change the time slot, of course after a quick discussion. A few of my friends who were away from their computer, I helped them to register. Since there were not many places left, some of us were in different time slots. I was rushing like mad trying to call one and another just to get their ID and password. It was sooo tiring. Luckily streamyx didn't die on me. I had no problem loading the pages. My cousin said that it will be difficult cuz everytime you're registering a subject, the page will suddenly fail. Then you'll have to log in all over again. Sickening right??! Oh well, I'm no longer a foundation student. I'm a degree-to-be student. I'm not sure what to feel now... heh heh heh. ^^ Anyways, got to go now. Adios!!


Peace Out!!

0 thoughts: