Tour In Melaka!

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for the past few couple of weeks. Well, here I am. I've been spending time with my cousins, my aunt and my grandmother. It's been great, I have not felt this way in a long time, I think since Form 3. I mean, to spend a week or two at my grandmother's place, not to worry about anything, it's great!! well not exactly everything. I was worried about my results. When I say I was, I really mean it, like dreaming about it almost every night. No joke. Oh whatever. I still got my results... I passed all the subjects, still don't know the grades. I was so glad, cuz I didn't know how to do Physics paper, I just did all the questions without knowing my answers were right or wrong, adn still I passed it, maybe the answers I gave were correct. Alright, let's just cut the crap.

My cousins and my aunt came to Melaka on the first week of my holiday. They spent a few days here... brought them around. Ah~ I'm too lazy to describe... point forms then pictures (all random, no particular order), can? Let's begin...

-shopping
-restaurants
-touring
-more shopping
-more food
-more touring (what do you expect?)




















Thanks Chai Ying for the tutorial! More or less it was like that. Get the picture? Erm, there were more pictures about other activities but they were not properly snapped... so, i think you should understand. Haha! Later I followed them back to Kluang... the place where my Grandmother lives. I spent 5 or 6 days there. Watch some great movies and drama! Really enjoyed myself eventhought Kluang's just a small town. So practically I spent my entire 2 weeks there! Until next time... buh-bye!!





Peace!

0 thoughts: