~Christmas Mood~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey ya'll! Chrismas is coming.... and I'm in a hell of a Chrismas mood. I've started downloading christmas songs like nobody's business... LOL! My friends and I have already began to plan what to do on Christmas day and Christmas eve! If ya'll are in a Christmas mood too, here are some suggestions on the songs to download to light up the mood....they're good!
  • Aly & AJ - Greatest Time of Year
  • Jordin Sparks - I'll Be Home For Christmas
  • The Click Five - My Girlfriend (forgot me this Christmas)
  • Mariah Carey - Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child
  • Mariah Carey - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  • Mariah Carey - Joy To The World
  • Mariah Carey - Silent Night
  • Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas Lis
  • Kelly Clarkson - O Holy Night
  • Kellie Pickler - Santa Baby
  • Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas
  • Ashley Tisdale - Last Christmas
  • Micheal Buble - Let It Snow
  • Hilary Duff - Jingle Bell Rock
  • Christina Aguilera - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Britney Spears - My Only Wish (this year)
  • Simple Plan - My Christmas List
  • N'Sync - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
  • The Jonas Brothers - Girl Of My Dreams
  • The Cast Of Shrek - 12 Days of Christmas
  • Jesse McCartney - Winter Winderland
Damn!! I'm so in a christmas mood! I also changed my banner to Christmas mode if you notice. Let me show you... I've changed it form this...


to this...

Am I crazy?! LOL! Certainly not, just in a Christmas mood... not wrong right?? Hehe... Alright, time to go to campus. Got to pay my fees or else I'll be barred from the exam, plus today's the last day. Many people will be queueing up. Damn financial division, only have 2 counters for the whole Malacca Campus. Can't they extend to a few more counters?! I better get going... More christmas stuff will be coming up soon...

Peace out...

1 thoughts:

On December 12, 2008 at 1:02 PM , haru90 said...

hey, on my opinion,
add more snow 2 ur banner..
cos i lov snow..
hehe ..^^

n can u teach me how 2 do the banner n show it on the top??
i am nt a computer n internet kaki..
hoho..

lastly, wish u a merry christmas n happy new year..
HoHOHO...