Sick as a Dick~

Posted by WeiKeong under
My goodness! I've been sick like since.... Saturday. Fever, flu, headache and sore throat! Now everything cured except flu!! Oh I hate flu... I can't breathe and those mucus kept flowing like running tap, LOL! I had to beg for tissues from my friends.. haha! Sorry yea to those people i took tissues from. I promise I'll bring tissues of my own. :) Plus I'll be in air-conditioned rooms all the time... Oh God!! I think it's the weather, it seems everyone is getting sick. My cousins all got sick, my mum, classmates and even my lecturer! Haha! Oh ya.... to Little Bear, thank you so much for doing me a favour yesterday! (you know what I mean) One word... kind! Thanks again! I owe you a meal! Tomorrow the class will end at 2. Woohoo! I can go home and rest then go back at 8 for Physics lecture. Thank God!! Oops, time to finish off my summary. I'll be updating soon!


Nitez...

1 thoughts:

On December 11, 2008 at 1:48 AM , j said...

yeah!! thanks bear bear. me owe u a meal too... haha^^

so now the plan is

I belanja u,
u belanja little bear.

Oh My,
What a fantastic idea. haha^^