Super Christmas!!

Posted by WeiKeong under
December 24th 2008 was a superb day for me. It started with a normal day as usual, 9 o'clock tutorial on Tuesday and it was extended till 11 am. Then, 12 pm Physics lecture till 2 pm. Then, the Christmas thing began. At first, we went to Jan Fei's house and put our stuff there. Quickly prepared Qiao Hui's present. Later around 4 pm, we all went MP to shop for presents. Then Siew Hiong and her roommate wanted to go back to bath and so Jan Fei brought them back to Ixora. Yi Yong and Pei Shan followed as Pei Shan won't be joining us for the celebration. The rest of us waited at MP, window shopping. We planned that we go Carry On for dinner but when we got there, it was fully booked. Darn, I should have known. So, we went to Sibaraku and guess what, SAME!! OMG! So we all decided to have our dinner at Sushi King! There were 9 of us, we splited into 5 and 4. I was in the 5... (who cares) LOL! I'm too lazy to describe, let these pics say it for me. Well as the saying goes, picture worth a thousand words! It's sooo true... for now. LOL!


The Four!(From left: JunYu, JanFei, QiaoHui, YiYong)


The Five!(From left:Shirly, SiewHiong, YewTung, KimSan, Me)

































OMG!! Can you still squeeze in an ice-cream?

Okay, after that meal, we quickly went to Portuguese Settlement. So when we got at the parking area which was at the pasar malam area on Tuesday night, they brought down the cake from Jan Fei's car which shocked Qiao Hui. LOL! Kim San didn't know that we were celebrating for him too. He was like..." Okay, let's sing a birthday song for Da Jie!" Then he stood closer to the cake to see what it was like, and saw his name! Then he was like, " Ohh!! My name.. you all celebrating for me also ar??!!" Overwhelmed, he laughed! LOL! So adoreble!!









So after the cake blowing session, we hurried to Portuguese Settlement as Kim San could not wait... LOL! Sorry Kim San! There we splitted, Jun Yu and Jan Fei walked so fast... in the end, we lost them but we took the short cut but still, we couldn't find them. Then we made use the power of cell phone.. muahaha! Finally found them! On the way to find them, almost all of the people bought some can of spray, the spray was like a mosquito spray but it srays foam! Something like snow...
























So after the countdown, we quickly went back to the car. Kim San must go home early but it's already 12 something, so we hurried. Then the exchange of presents took place. Actually, we were playing Guardian Angel. So... the Guardian will give their anak buah a present. So here's the mind-map.

Me>> Kim San>>Qiao Hui>> Jan Fei>>Yi Yong>>Yew Tung>>Siew Hiong>> Me.

Then, Jun Yu>> Shirly>>Jun Yu.

Yew Tung was special, he bought us each a present. How generous! Kim San too! Then, we gave Qiao Hui her b'day present. It was a camera. She was completely in a shock! Here are the photos of the session...











Kim San, " Okay faster! I want to go home ady! Eh faster!"

And so Jan Fei and me sent them home, but there was a problem. I realised that my tank was almost empty. I dare not go home, stayed at Jan Fei's house, so worried that my tank will really go empty! I had a petrol-tank-went-empty phobia, long story. Jan Fei was really kind, of course... Jun Yu was also there so he gave a big hand too. Jan Fei went to find any 24 hours petrol station. I was sooo touched! ( I mean it!) He himself was running out of petrol but his just A BIT more than mine and yet he went to searched petrol for me. I was so ashamed... so selfish! Thanks bro! So I got home around 2.45 am. and slept like a pig till the next morning, received lotsa Christmas text message! That's the best christmas celebration I've ever had! That's why it's SUPER! LOL! Alright.. I'm going to bed! Nitez...


Peace Out!

5 thoughts:

On December 29, 2008 at 6:55 PM , j said...

super dupper merry christmas. realli!!! enjoy it till the very moment we apart.... see u soon.... keke^^

happy new year my bro~~~

 
On January 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM , haru90 said...

brother, the special dish is mine..
seem delicious right??
but i think u better don eat,
v need 2 lose weight by now...
wakaka..
about jogging n lose weight,
i would like to make it a habbit,,
don tell me u r lazy anymore...
gambateh!!

 
On January 1, 2009 at 2:46 AM , WeiKeong said...

Oh, so it was yours... What the hell?! First you tell me it was delicious and the next thing you tell me not to eat? XD! Ok, I'll jog with you, since it's my new year resolution. Hehe!

 
On January 3, 2009 at 4:52 AM , YC said...

o0o0o0o!so thats y haru gotta lose weight!i should had ate it for her!XD

 
On January 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM , WeiKeong said...

Haha! You're so mean... XD!