First Musical!

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hahah!! I attended a live musical just now in MMU, my first one. It's called The Given Gift, a musical about Christmas but there was also a love theme in the story. I didn't think that... it was that fun! Fun?...hmm, AWESOME to be exact! Super awesome!! The singing, dancing, acting, the band... everything... everything was perfect except one thing. Well it was supposed to be a 7.30 pm show, but it started at 8.00 pm. This didn't come as a surprise to me, as we all know, typical Malaysians! LOL! But who cares?! The show was soooo good. I even got a Tupperware container as a free gift. Every audience got one, I think. Hehe. Actually the main reason i loved this musical is that they put, changed and choreographed many songs that I like, like So Close (I bet Yi Yong was also excited at that time), Unfaithful, Realize, Lucky(Britney Spears, they still remember her), One Step at a Time, and many more. The best thing about this, is that everything was played live, including the singing. Then there was their own composition of songs and some christmas songs at the end of the show. Speaking of the end of the show, there was this International Student (one of te back-up vocalists) who had a powerhouse vocal, she sang a small part of a song from the movie Sister Act. OMG! Yea, OMG!! Ok ok ok ok.... enough. I saw Madam Tan Ee Heng (my secondary Math teacher, she rocks!) there at the exit! We chatted and then she asked me to SMS her on her birthday, if not... she'll kill me...LOL! It's becuz my birthdate falls on the same date as hers! How did I know? Long story.... XD! So I guess that is all about the musical thingy. So exciting!!... Anyway I'm sleepy now. My eyes can barely open, I didn't have enough sleep last night. Hehe...


Nitez...

2 thoughts:

On December 10, 2008 at 1:26 AM , haru90 said...

Hoho..
I did feel very exciting..
however,,,
the one who sang SO CLOSE is not that good..
i little imperfect...

By the way,
it is a great show..
hope 2 see u perform in the stage next time..
wakaka..

sweet dream.. ^^

 
On December 10, 2008 at 4:12 PM , 小巧 said...

haha..nice show..
i lk the show lotx..
i think v ponteng our eng cls oso worth it lo..
seem mdm aida talking nonsence so v din go la..
actually y'day nite concert nt in our plan..
haha..who said tat gud vocalise short?!
i luv her voice..i hope i cn trained b lk her..
tis wish is started when i was a choir member in 2ndary sch lolx..
huh?!tat is ur 2ndary sch tcher?
reli bo?so nice ur tcher..
friendly..i tot is ur relative or who veri close wif ur family..
haha..
compare 2 mine..so much diff..
i hate my math tcher lotx..
she ar..long story..hehe^^
gt free talk u lo..
haha..
anyway..thx 4 u decide 2 go tat concert..
so tat the whole gang cn go lo..
haha..