A Fun Day at Sapura!

Posted by WeiKeong under

Sapura... hehe! Can you guess what's that? When I first heard that name... I had quite a few things going on my mind. Heh... some kind of a Japanese food? A Japanese shop? A person? LOL! Don't balme me because the name sounded so Japanese-like.. haha! Ok, Sapura is a new computer shop in my campus selling Apple and HP products. I don't know about other products, sorry...


Well, yesterday my class started at 9 in the morning, which was Calculus tutorial, then two hours break and we had our Physics lecture until 2. Later in the evening at 3.30, we were supposed to have our photoshoot with the whole class. Meanwhile, me, Jan Fei, Yi Yong, Kim San, Jun Yu and Qiao Hui went to Sapura just to look around. It was the official opening yesterday. OMG! The stuff we saw there were like... unbelieveable. I don't know about the others but my favourite device there was the Apple desktop, the monitor, CPU, speaker and mic are combined into one! Heh, canggih leh!! Too bad it costs around RM 59XX close to 6 thousand ringgit!! If' not, I would have persuaded my dad to buy it. Since I couldn't have it, I shall play with it. That's what I thought and I actually did it... nothing wrong right. It was there for display and there is no notice or whatsoever saying that " DO NOT TOUCH" or "NICE TO SEE, NICE TO TOUCH. ONCE BROKEN CONSIDERED SOLD." Man!! I hate those words. Ok, back to the story... hehe. We exploited "my" favourite computer...(as if) We all wanted to take a picture and leave but couldn't find the program. And so we kept finding and finding. Yi Yong, Jun Yu and Kim San couldn't wait so they left first, sob sob, how could they? LOL! But, thanks to our (Qiao Hui, Jan Fei and me) patience, Qiao Hui found the program... it's called Photo Booth. Hehe, guess what we did?? Of course we cam-whored! How could we let this opportunity just leave?! So quickly we snapped a few pictures and transferred the pics via bluetooth to Qiao Hui's cell and went to find them at SRC. Actually we didn't know where the bluetooth function was located, but thanks to a female promoter, we found it! Yay!! We all call her JieJie (FYI, it means elder sister).


LOL! Look at him... this is one of the effects of Photo Booth!



Nice eh... it's colour pencil effect!



Aww... Ah Phang looked so adorable in this pic! His gf should see this!


Hehe, kissing myself!!


So, we went to SRC... showed Yi Yong the pictures we took... Hohoho!! Guess what, the pics made her jealous... ya'll should see her face! So green...LOL! Sorry Yi Yong... So we did our work and quickly brought the rest of them to Sapura, just to camwhore. And we took quite a number of pics again. Here it is...




Pop Album!



Thermal Heat!


Yi Yong and me...


Haha!! Look at us!



Here's the promoter I was talking about... She rocks!




LOL! I couldn't stop kissing myself!! Bian Tai!!


Then it was almost 3.30 pm. So we rushed to get our result slip at ERU. Argh!! My results were like weak, my GPA's only 3.0. Gotta work harder this trimester! Ok, after getting our slip, we went straight to the place where we're supposed to get our class photoshoot done, which was the gym area... Oh well, no comments. Bloody people, wasted so much time trying to choose a nice spot... I mean, who cares??!! If they were 15 mins earlier. then we're able to get the another free PROFESSIONAL photoshoot offered by Sapura! Damn it!! Haih... what's over is over. But still, nothing could stop us from camwhoring again... this time we brought Rachael, Siew Hiong and Pui Chen along. Here are the photos we took...

Erm, can someone tell me where to look?


Light tunnel... ooo!!




The girls... hehe! (left, clockwise: Qiao Hui, Pui Chen, Rachael, Siew Hiong and Yi Yong)


Lovely!! Especially Siew Hiong!





OMG!! Sooooo cute.. Like cartoon characters!! LOL!

I like this photo too!


My favourite photo!!



Rachael, you stole the limelight! You look like an actress.. LOL!

Oooo, the fish eye effect! So this is what a fish sees...



I think no one realises you snaping a photo, Jan Fei...

After the we had enough of the photo-snapping session, we all went home to prepare for the 8 pm English class. Ahhh~ so satisfying after playing with the almost-six-thousand-ringgit computer... XD! So, after English class, Qiao Hui had to attend a dinner, Yi Yong didn't even attend the class due to Japanese lesson on Wednesdays, Jun Yu was absent and Kim San went straight home. So it was just me and Jan Fei. Then we saw Yew Tung, he invited us to his house. Hehe, surprisingly, yesterday only I know that Boon Kiat lives with Yew Tung. Ok... so, we watched an episode of Heroes. Then, OMG! Yew Tung is sooo generous, he gave me a box of strawberry white chocolate and a strawberry-flavoured coffee. He asked me to take them to campus tomorrow to share with them... There were like a few more boxes in his room. So after that, Jan Fei, Yew Tung and me went to yum cha at a mamak stall nearby. The teh tarik was good but the roti canai was so so only, MMU Corner's Infashya is better! Much better... hehe. YT even treated me this meal! Wah, so good man... hehe! Later I sent YT and Jan Fei home and then sent myself home too... The End! LOL! *claps+whistle+screams+woos+cheers* XD! Paiseh... just kidding! Hmmm, Got to go to bed now. I've got an outing tomorrow with my ex-schoolmates a.k.a. bestest friends!! So... have to restore energy... hehe! Adios~



Nitez...

3 thoughts:

On December 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM , 小巧 said...

i lk the photo tat v take in sapura..haha..v lk taking free photo sticker..haha..nw i noe tat v ol soo lk 2 SS(syok sendiri)..bt the photo damn nice..haha..if gt money i sure buy 1 imac PC..so tat v cn take many nice nice pic lo..haha..

 
On January 3, 2009 at 4:53 AM , YC said...

lol..da jie...safe ur money bah..we had bought a camera for u d..use that to take our pic bah..hehe..

 
On January 3, 2009 at 8:22 PM , WeiKeong said...

LOL! So right!