Chia Cheng's B'day~

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hey ya'll~ It's been a crazy 4 months (it's a good kind of crazy, haha), with so many birthday celebrations went on. This time, it was Chia Cheng's birthday. Hehe, I almost forgot about that, luckily there was Jerome. After the Chemistry tutorial, he came to me and whispered," Eh, tomorrow's Chia Cheng's b'day" I was like," Oh shoot, quickly plan something." But I went home after that cuz I wanna complete my Physics lab report (phew, thank god it was completed), sorry guys to let you all come up with the plan. Anyway, I went home, did my stuff, and heard that the it's gonna happen that night.... and I was like what??!! So, finished what I had to do, then went busy busy busy and rushed to the place, right on time, 11.15pm. I tought I was freakin late cuz I thought that they would start at 11.15pm. "Oh shoot, I'm gonna get murdered by Yi Yong(cuz she's 'da boz'~!)" was the only sentence playing in my mind, like a broken record. But when I got there, =.=''' was me espression.... LOL!! Cuz 'da boz' wasn't even there.... Hahaha! Not a single person involved was there. So I called 'da boz', and yea, she got down, as usual, kelam-kabut. By the way, Jan Fei came before her. ( not insulting anyone here or to show who's the best or whatsoever, just to describe the situation, so... jangan perasan ya.. LOL!) She was carrying a cake and a plastic bag full off stuffs for Chia Cheng's B'day card. She said, "Wei Keong, help me to make a card." I was shocked... I hadn't decorate stuff for years... but who cares, the card turned out great, okay, maybe not that great... okay bad. Luckily there were Siew Hiong, Pui Chin and Pei Shan to help me, or else, the card would be no different than a blank peice of paper. I think others helped but I couldn't remember who, it was dark in the food court. After that, most of the guests arrived. Then we went to the roof if Ixora foodcourt to plan the surprise. Hmph, rooftop, that reminds me of the bloody guard! He spoilt everything! Everything!!

The situation's like this, we all supposed to go to the rooftop and get the cake ready for surprise, and Racheal supposed to take Chia Cheng to the rooftop. Who the hell knows suddenly a security guard came up and told us to leave, before Chia Cheng and Racheal came. Jun Hao negotiated with him, and he agreed. Agreed my foot!! He stood there the whole time. When we all went to hide, all he did was stand in front of the cake. So Chia Cheng came up an saw that bloody fellow stood there. To make the situation worse, guess what? As soon as Chia Cheng placed his foot on the floor, all that the fellow said was, "Oooi cepat sikit!" I felt like throwing him dowstairs! He just wouldn't leave us alone. Oh well, it's over. Later we went to Habeeb and distribute the cake, cheese cake (secret recipe), and had some drinks. Thanks Pui Chin for the tissues. :) I went home after awhile. Hehe! All tired and slept.






PS - Happy 19th birthday Chia Cheng!! Hope that whatever you wished for will come true! Hehe! Enjoy!


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On May 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM , haru90 said...

Hey, I'm not da boss anyway..
I'm just an assistant of Racheal!!
I contact you all cos I think I should contact you all.. LOL..
By the way. sorry for a little late that day, cos the cake thingy is troublesome and the report is irritating me..
bt, it was over...

the main point is, I'm not the boss..
It isn't my plan!!!
so, don't look at me like that.. haha..

 
On May 1, 2009 at 11:58 PM , WeiKeong said...

Hey, chill. I was just kidding, just to spice up the post a little bit. And yah, for sure it's irritating. It's such a long report. Haha! Anyway, it's over. All we have to do now is to focus on our finals, which is... in TWO weeks! Bulk up! LOL! I guess I'm the only one who needs to bulk up. Haha!