Hot Then Sick

Posted by WeiKeong under
Hooh! The weather's so hot... cannot believe that even when I'm driving, I can still sweat. Okay, I know my car's air-cond has been a little off but what the hell? I don't sweat in cars. Hahaha! Nowadays, it hurts to be under the sun, you know what I mean? It's like thousands of needles piercing through your skin. I wonder if it used to be like this a few years ago... hehe! I have no idea, have to ask my parents... LOL! Oh please... please rain! It hasn't rained for weeks (I think so)... I've just recovered from fever, but still a little sore throat and headache.Damn suffering, I don't even have the energy to speak clearly... Hehehe... glad that I've finished my acedemic essay, thanks to Jun Yu for the help. Now, gonna finish my Physics Lab report, assignments and prepare for finals.

...... still a little sad to think about Choon Yang's death. He was cremated this afternoon at 12.22 pm, according to Yi Chiang. ..... Anyway, gotta go now. I'll be having 8 am class tomorrow, don't wanna be late. Adios~


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On April 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM , haru90 said...

bro, wear jackey or watever to cover yourself when drving under hot sun..
take care yourself ya!!

 
On April 29, 2009 at 12:46 AM , WeiKeong said...

Thanks sis, but wearing jacket will only make me sweat more don't ya think? LOL!! You too, take care of yourself, don't fall sick. We all don't wanna see you emo the whole day... LOL!!