I know...

Posted by WeiKeong under
I know I studied in an all-boys school, so what?! So you HAVE to go and tell all the people around me that I studied in an all-boys school?! Saying, " Hey! He comes from SFI. You know what does that mean? A school full with boys, erm, not really, boys and gays! That's right, boys + gays!... Hahahaha!" I know you come from a co-ed school. So you have the right to do that? What if you parents sent you to SFI too? Or an all-boys school? Would you dare to say that?

I know that I don't know how to read mandarin characters well, is that my fault? Is it fun going round telling people that, " Hey, that guy is a pure Fransciscan, you kow what that means?! He does not know how to read mandarin characters. Hahahahaha!! Oh oh, and they have a term for these kind of people.... they're Bananas! Hahahahaha! You know why? Cuz he's a Chinese, yellow-skinned and white in the inside, which is the Western people(the Whites). Hahahaha!" I know that I don't know how to read Mandarin characters well , so is it fun teasing me by taking my cell phone away and changing it to Mandarin mode so that I would have a rough time figuring out how to know what was I pressing? Is it fun huh??!! Is it fun?! Do you like to see me suffer? The first few times was okay for me, I thought that was just a joke, it's okay to be teased, don't be such a "small-hearted guy", but, as time passed, I think it's kinda annoying, keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. I'm sick and tired of all these things. If you don't like me... fine! I can just leave, you don't have to make me feel so low everytime I'm having a fun time with my friends. Somekind of friend you are~ Just tell me, I can disappear.


PS. - This post is just like a punching bag, a place for me to release my actual feelings, so don't take it personally. I don't want to hurt feelings by saying straight to the face. I hope you understand.

5 thoughts:

On April 6, 2009 at 11:52 PM , 小巧 said...

me 2..cum fr pure gals sch..
gt sampat thinkin..
lessbian..is having the meaning 2 gays..
i din bother soo much..
dunno mandarin is not ur fault..
u no nid 2 sad abt tat..
at less u noe hw 2 speak mandarin..
aredi better the ppl who dunno hw 2 speaks..
weikeong..i stand at ur side..
pure boy sch t fault ma..
tat's my sch..i hav 2 accept..
me cum fr pure gals sch..
everybody thinks my is sampat sch..
i oso din bother..
if next time they tease u lk tat..
do pls tell me..
i wanna tell dem..tis choice is nt ur choice..
abo ask you go bek pri sch secondary read over again..n choose a suitable sch 2 study meh..
stupid de stupid de..
pure boys sch better mix sch..
at least tat sch givs u education for 5 yrs..

 
On April 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM , 七仔 CJ said...

Siapa orang itu?
Tak da otak lahr~
pure boys scol nt scol hor?
i think our scol is even much better than those stupid ppl scol that never teach them properly.. >.<

 
On April 8, 2009 at 12:49 AM , YC said...

i guest that person will be me...ok look..i m sorry if i did made u feel like that...n if i do repeat the same mistake, please tell me right in my face..i will accept it..i do stand for my own action n i m too trying to improve myself into a better person..keeping everything in ur heart wouldnt make this world a better place..please talk to me if i had done something wrong cuz i may not know it..dude..i do appreciate u as a friend but i still learning how to treat my friends better..i knew u hate it when i change ur hp mode the 2nd time when u got all upset tq to jan fei for telling me..n because of that, i nvr repeat it again..please talk to me if u feel like there is something for me to improve..tq...

 
On April 8, 2009 at 12:51 AM , YC said...

and btw, i didnt mean to make u feel low or bad...

 
On April 8, 2009 at 1:45 AM , Fishy™ said...

ew... calm down guy...
sry if some or most of us who r from co-ed school tat hav hurt u so bad...
really sry for tat..
btw, do not compare which school is better, bcuz different generation produce different qualities of ppl!
they can b de best at this moment,
but b the worse next time!