MUET + Updates...

Posted by WeiKeong under
Ahh~ It's been a long time since I sat for a government paper. Hohoho! Today, I went to sit for MUET. I woke up around 5.30 am. LOL! Hadn't wake up that early for so long... I was afraid that I'd be late.... so, you know. Haha! OMG! I didn't have enough time, especially the Writing part. The chief started late, and ended early! That was totally not fair! WTH? I think I'm gonna retake the paper if I don't get Band 4 and above. Whatever~~ Don't wanna talk about it. It's just so disappointing, maybe it's just me... cuz I hadn't write since Trimester 2 finals which was months ago. :(

Alright... I can't use my Windows Live Messenger, so I'm using E-buddy for the time being. What's going on? I heard that Digi users having problem in sending text messages...sad right??! XD! Anyone facing the same problem? Or it's just my connection problem? Haiz... Finals coming soon, just weeks away, gotta start studying now!

Gosh~~ I'm feeling sleepy now. I just came back from Jonker Walk... soooo tired. Damn! I got an Academic essay to complete. Gotta sleep now so I'll be fully recharged tomorrow! Hehehe! Goodnight!

Peace Out!

0 thoughts: