Pre-Archie Craze

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm so excited about what's gonna happen tomorrow! I can finally see an international artist in front of my eyes. Today, Nick picked me up in the morning and went to his house. From there, his mum sent us to Melaka Sentral. We took the 10.30 bus and reached at Pudu around 12.30 pm. We took 3 different kinds of 'train', LOL! Let me see, erm, first was LRT, then the train, then KTM. Finally arrived at Subang Jaya and took a mini bus to Sunway Pyramid. There, we met Mei Yi. She bought us to Manhanttan Fish Market. OMG! Bloated!! Hahaha! Then went to hunt for bags. Mei Yi wanted to buy sunglass so we went to a shop called England, bought a pair then contined to hunt for bags. Oh, I almost forgot, Loo Han joined us along the way. Then got tired, we went to the ice-skating ring while waited for Alex, cuz we were bored, so we wanted to see some people fall while skating... LOL!! Alex later called saying that he arrived, went to Dragon-i restaurant. OMG! RM 1 for a whole chicken!!!! Can you believe it?! Anyway, I didn't eat cuz I was still full. There, I saw Han Seng and his girl. Then Nick, Lee Ann, Mei Yi and Loo Han left, cuz Nick and Lee Ann will be staying with Loo Han and I will be staying with Alex, and I'm right here blogging at Alex's house. Hehe! Can't wait for tomorrow... See ya people and I will blog about tomorrow!! ^^


Peace Out!!

0 thoughts: