My condolence... R.I.P. Choon Yang...

Posted by WeiKeong under
I woke up this morning with nothing to do except to quickly reach campus and finish up my assignment. But I turned on my laptop to check who's online. I was so shocked!! All I saw was, "My condolence", " RIP my friend", "How could this happened", and so on, written as my MMU friends' PM. I was like... "??!!!". So I asked them who passed away? Sad to have heard that Choon Yang passed away. I heard that he was celebrating his birthday with his friends in Muar, he's a Muarian. When he wanted to go home, he met an accident, the ambulance came and sent him to the hospital. Sadly, he didn't make it. He passed away 6 in the morning. Choon Yang's actual birthday was 22 April. My classmates celebrated for him last Wednesday.

Gosh!!! I'm feeling very sad right now, I can still recall last time I spoke to him. It was last Thursday during Physics Lab Session. We were lining up to get our apparatus. So I said, " Hey!! Sorry I didn't join you all yesterday. Anyway Happy Belated Birthday!". With a genuine smile, he said, " It's okay, thanks ^^... " I couldn't believe that that was the last time I'll be seeing him. People could just leave without a single notice... So appreciate the one you are with, friends, family, and anyone you know. Do not take them for granted. Make every second count...


Teo Choon Yang

PS - 1)To others out there, please be extra careful on the road. Accidents happen, the risk is everywhere... I don't wanna lose another person in my life... T.T

2) Screw the person who knocked him! I'll break his bones if I ever see him!! Bloody reckless driver, I hope the authorities suspend his driving liscence for life, put him behind the bars and fine him! Asshole!!


Goodbye To You - Michelle Branch

Rest In Peace Choon Yang...

0 thoughts: